Anyone really having a hard time of it right now.

TheUltimateFixx

Bluelighter
I have not been using ever since I agreed to my partner that I would not use.

I WANT to use desperately ; not EVERY day 'cause I left that behind me quite a while ago, but fuck I need to use. I don't know how to square this circle.

I also frankly don't want any 'support', because I know that's just gonna consist of a bunch of preachy people who've been brainwashed to think 'all drugs all bad at all times in whatever amount' , and I can't be fucking having with that.

Are you so hot and wet you have to be inside the fire station til Monday?

How about substituting heroin for another (legal) opioid like kratom, buprenorphine or even methadone?

Oh fuck I hate methadone. And it's not the same if you don't mainline

There's really honest to fuck one drug that I want and one way I want it. That's precisely why I'm struggling

Last edited:
I'm right where you are. I wanna use oxycodone so bad (in combination with some klonopin), but I promised to myself and my mother I wouldn't use everyday and I just came out of a pretty unpleasant withdrawal....

Oh fuck I hate methadone. And it's not the same if you don't mainline

There's really honest to fuck one drug that I want and one way I want it. That's precisely why I'm struggling
Yeah. You are always going to crave and struggle because you quit for someone else and not yourself. Love is powerful and it will get us to do things we don't want to do to save a relationship. BUT.....you will always resent having to do this to keep a partner that gave you an ultimatum.

It wasn't your choice and that's why you can't come to terms with it.

I just found out i tested positive for lsd , im getting an official warning from my parole officier, im risking being sent back to a place with high walls and no internet...

So i have no choice but to stay clean but my body and mind are fighting it all the way

I'm tapering hydromorph but life has been stressful and I want to smoke some dope.
I exercise when I get cravings. Sorry I don't have much advice, I feel as you do.
Just try to stay on the sober side and if you have a relapse just remember you're human

I just found out i tested positive for lsd , im getting an official warning from my parole officier, im risking being sent back to a place with high walls and no internet...

So i have no choice but to stay clean but my body and mind are fighting it all the way
Then you are going to have to fight the cravings with everything you have. It's not like a school detention or a night in jail after a DUI.

Shit's serious now. Good luck.

I'm right where you are. I wanna use oxycodone so bad (in combination with some klonopin), but I promised to myself and my mother I wouldn't use everyday and I just came out of a pretty unpleasant withdrawal....
'Not everyday' is one thing. I have no trouble with not using every day. I haven't used on a daily basis in years now, haven't wanted to, and have honestly never once felt a desire to go back to that. The thing I can't handle is not using AT ALL.

I'm tapering hydromorph but life has been stressful and I want to smoke some dope.
I exercise when I get cravings. Sorry I don't have much advice, I feel as you do.
Just try to stay on the sober side and if you have a relapse just remember you're human
I miss my old blanket as well. It kept me warm and toasty and took all my troubles away. But she was not my friend. She made me do stupid shit for more. Made me untrustworthy to my family. Made me lose jobs. Made me think I couldn't live and function without her.

But she was wrong. Kicked that bitch to the curb and I'm not looking back. But I do miss her sometimes. Very much.

'Not everyday' is one thing. I have no trouble with not using every day. I haven't used on a daily basis in years now, haven't wanted to, and have honestly never once felt a desire to go back to that. The thing I can't handle is not using AT ALL.
That my friend is the hardest thing to reconcile. " At all " denotes forever and who the hell wants to go forever without that lovely feeling. In your case you have to be true to the one you love. And although I do hope it last with you and your SO.......if it doesn't then maybe your next partner will be a bit more relaxed in letting you imbibe once a month or so. I was never good with ultimatums and i usually resented the hell out of them.

Exactly, I can't think of my life without an opioid/opiate now, even if once in a while

I have not been using ever since I agreed to my partner that I would not use.

I WANT to use desperately ; not EVERY day 'cause I left that behind me quite a while ago, but fuck I need to use. I don't know how to square this circle.
Asww dear fran, I can relate to that. I remember when my dad took me on a surprise 10 day trip and I had no dope. I was sick during the whole trip haha I even was 90% clean at the 10th day but as soon as the plane landed in lima I was inside a cab on my way to SCOREEEEE. Haha ik ure not dope Ill rn but the mental aspect Is pretty fking rough.

Hard times many times...but they passed.It could happens to you too....and one day feel better