• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Question Anyone playing Wordle?

You got that with the final letter? Please explain.

well, when you have twelve unique letters crossed out and a word ending in e, the possibilities are quite limited.

i sat staring at the letters I had left, which I often do, until something clicked. I had eliminated all the other vowels, so I knew the e would have to repeat. Multiple e's, then I saw the d and g ... Edge... two possibilities, wedge or hedge , since L had been eliminated. Guessed wedge and got lucky.

well, when you have twelve unique letters crossed out and a word ending in e, the possibilities are quite limited.

i sat staring at the letters I had left, which I often do, until something clicked. I had eliminated all the other vowels, so I knew the e would have to repeat. Multiple e's, then I saw the d and g ... Edge... two possibilities, wedge or hedge , since L had been eliminated. Guessed wedge and got lucky.

Clever. The "clicking" thing though.. A good strategy when you get stuck is to just leave it and go wash dishes or something. The brain seems to do its own thing in the background. I'm too ADHD atm and just keep trying. I do the thing in about 30 seconds but it's not the best gameplan.