• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Anyone know the exact laws of Methoxetamine in the us?

flinadin

Greenlighter
I have researched for 2 weeks straight every possible avenue which could provide a direct answer. I have saw nothing other then guesses. Does anyone know the exact details? Has there been any busts from it importing it? Any info be great. Would love to try it but don't want to push things. Thanks

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/methoxetamine/methoxetamine_law.shtml

Not sure if it's 100% accurate or not as it appears to be from July, and it's just erowid not a government website specifically stating the law, but everywhere I search it seems to be fine. As long as you're not buying it in huge qualtities, chances are that if a cop finds it on you and you tell him it's a "suppliment" or something along those lines he'll probably let it go. Even if he does think it's coke or something, if they take it and test it they'll find out that's not the case soon enough and as far as I know they can't test for RCs. If it seems like nobody really knows what the rules are at all, the cops probably don't know either and they can't arrest you fr something that they don't know if there's even a law about... All I can say really is try Googling it more to find more info, but AFAIK it's okay to purchase and possess.

It's perfectly legal to posess, buy, sell, as a chemical. It would be illegal to sell or posess as something to consume as it's an analogue of PCP, so as long as you don't plan on consuming it, you'll be fine! P.S. don't fuck up and do too much in an unsafe place or around squares. The less publicity the better!

most ive read it seems to be a anolog of ketamine and not pcp, any links to specify the connection? thanks guys for the info i still been searching but cant come to a conclusion...seems iffy

As far as I can tell, the law regarding MXE is indeed 'iffy'. This substance doesn't seem to be specifically referenced in any current law, and as far as I can find it has not been tested in a court case. I think blakmike summed it up well.

MXE is legal. It's an analog of Ketamine, but Ket is Schedule III and the Analog Act only applies to Schedules I-II.

i understand the connection to ketamine which would make it legal..but what is the connection to pcp everyone keeps saying? im no chemist but comparing the structures of it they dont seem similiar at all?? i love the stuff and want to stock up but dont want to go to prison over fun lol

^ Yes I believe it's actually structurally closer to PCP than Ketamine.

It feels a lot more like PCP to me than K, and more warmer and more inviting than both.

Keep in mind that cops can arrest you for ANYTHING that they believe to be illegal!!!

They do not have any obligation to test and prove a substance is in fact what they say or think it is at the time of arrest. It is your job after arrest to prove that what you have is in fact not what they thought it was and is not illegal, just as it is the prosecutors job to prove that what you were in possession of is illegal or if they test it and its legal it is their job to somehow find another charge that they can charge you with instead. Like if they arrest you with a bag of powder X rc that is completely legal they may charge you with possession of a non controlled substance with the intent to distribute as controlled substance. This is something to keep in mind especially with those legal party pills.

I was arrested with some of my Suboxone and the cops thought it was an xtc pill. I told them it was one of my prescriptions and that I could show them the bottle or have them call my pharmacy to confirm, but they insisted on taking me to jail and charged me with possession of amphetamine/mdma. Then once they tested it (think of how much money they fucking wasted) and realized it was in fact my prescription medication they then tried to charge me with not having medication in proper container even though it was just my daily dose and the proper container was in my car within walking distance. Eventually they dropped the charge but I was still arrested, still spent a few days in jail (by the way they were giving me my Suboxone out of my prescription bottle while I was in jail), still had to hire an attorney and still had to deal with being on bond and going through the whole court process.

Wasn't there a recent ACT that got passed to make mxe illegal in the states? As of September I believe it became illegal? (I will look up to get exact documentation for you guys)
Many RC companies can not longer sell it into the states.
My buddy was setting up an RC company himself, and his lawyer gave him this information.

^
This is exactly what I was talking about!!! This is also a good reason NOT to use private shippers or private P.O. boxes. It is my understanding that when it comes to actual mail sent through USPS they have to go through a very special process to get a federal warrant to be able to open and inspect a package and can not interrupt the normal flow of the package to obtain that warrant. With the Fed-Ex package all the cops have to do is ask the company permission to open the package and from what I understand the big two are very cooperative with LE, same story with the mail box place.

The problem here is that LE has to prove that he knew the package was coming and knew that it contained illegal drugs. Unless they did some sort of controlled delivery this should be a fairly easy case for your friend to beat.

Getting off topic but I think this is a very interesting subject.

^ You are right about FedEX, UPS, and DHL can all open any package if they suspect it contains illegal drugs. But USPS must jump through more hoops before they can open shit. Besides that, packages get busted open a hell of a lot more than people realize and I couldn't tell you how many times I have heard about people going to prison for their package breaking open.

Also, arranging for a controlled delivery is ridiculously easy. But let's stay on topic.

SWIM has recently purchased 3g if mexy using a friends CC. the friend thought the purchase was fraudulent, even though he knew what was happening but other purchases confused the situation. Is SWIM going to get in trouble for the purchase or should everything go ok. SWIM doesn't plan on doing this again..

I don't know how credit card fraud laws work so I'm not sure if you'll get in trouble or not, but it if was an honest misunderstanding I'd assume you would be fine.

Also, we do not use SWIM here, bluelight is not a pool. Just say "I" or "me" because it doesn't fool anyone and it just looks confusing and is annoying to have to read. Notice how nobody else here says that. Thanks

As long a your friend really knew what was happening then you will be fine. I doubt that the bank gives a shit that he had a charge for m x e. It's not their responsibility to watch laws and they certainly won't go out of their way to fuck you. There's really not many ways that you could end up in trouble here.