The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Anyone in coastal NC area?

beezneezy

Greenlighter
Anyone in coastal NC area like Carolina Beach/Wilmington/Myrtle Beach? just moved here last year from DC and I'm having trouble meeting like-minded people. insanely bored.

Quite a few BLers from NC, but probably nobody here that would randomly chill.

I'm over in Charlotte. Just remember it's not against the rules to meet up with people, but it is with the purpose to source drugs. Lots if weirdos here too, just be street smart.

Quite a few BLers from NC, but probably nobody here that would randomly chill.

I'm over in Charlotte. Just remember it's not against the rules to meet up with people, but it is with the purpose to source drugs. Lots if weirdos here too, just be street smart.
yea, i know, no sourcing. been a member here since like 2009. just forgot my old account.

Anyone in coastal NC area like Carolina Beach/Wilmington/Myrtle Beach? just moved here last year from DC and I'm having trouble meeting like-minded people. insanely bored.

Ha, I'm in Wilmington, Monkey Junction area. Moving to the mountains tomorrow though lol.

Yeah I'm from the DMV myself. Only really been to that area of NC for vacations and stuff a couple times. Just hang around a little while and post a bit and I'm sure you'll eventually run into someone, but yeah I would advise against it until you've been here for a decent while. This isn't just because we think you could be a sketchball with a brand new account, but also people could definitely be out to take advantage so yeah, advice is for your own protection, just be wary and shit.

But there are definitely some people from NC and I think that area as well.