• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Anyone Have Experience With ICE pills?

It’s mainly a Canadian thing. For some reason they like Amphetamines pressed into pills too. I believe it started as counterfeit ecstasy but evolved into its own thing where certain presses are known and expected to be Meth or lesser often Amphetamine.

Ive used a couple of non-Ice but still meth pills from the northern US, they were meth with a little caffeine 3:1. Not bad.

-GC

Nah. Bikers like them to stay focused and not die while riding. MDMA in the heyday all came from Israel.

These pills are meth. I don't think they are even supposed to pretend to be ecstasy. It says ICE right on it. Like the street name for meth. I've seen them on the dark web before. Kind of expensive for the amount in there.

It’s mainly a Canadian thing. For some reason they like Amphetamines pressed into pills too.

Its only a very specific part of Canada: they're made in Québec and find their way into the Maritime provinces to the east and eastern Ontario to the west, but that's about it. By the time you get as far west as Toronto they are very rare, and west of that, unheard of unless you bought them on the Dark Web. Conversely, crystal is quite difficult to find in the areas where the pills are popular, whereas to the west (including Toronto, but especially the Western provinces of Alberta and British Columbia) it is much more common.

There used to be a ton of different presses for what we call "speed pills" (always white) but in the early 2010s "ICE" became the dominant press and now I rarely see anything else.

The only pills that I am aware of in the world that are 'ice' are:

1. Desoxyn 5mg Methamphetamine HCL prescribable in the United States.

2. Yabba- Very common in south east asian countries. An illegal pill pressed usually 40% methamphetamine 40% caffeine 20% Binder.

Its only a very specific part of Canada: they're made in Québec and find their way into the Maritime provinces to the east and eastern Ontario to the west, but that's about it. By the time you get as far west as Toronto they are very rare, and west of that, unheard of unless you bought them on the Dark Web. Conversely, crystal is quite difficult to find in the areas where the pills are popular, whereas to the west (including Toronto, but especially the Western provinces of Alberta and British Columbia) it is much more common.

There used to be a ton of different presses for what we call "speed pills" (always white) but in the early 2010s "ICE" became the dominant press and now I rarely see anything else.
That's so interesting. I find it ballsy and kind of like.. I don't know the word. But theres some operation running that presses these pills. By the sounds of it they've done it for over a decade. You can sell meth just as easily as shards and there isn't a trail of evidence leading to you. But they press pills, with their 'brand' on it.

It's some real breaking bad type shit ya know. Kind of incredible to have set up such a network and not been busted for so long. And to think how large that network must be in terms of users and sales. Really.. The authorities must hate how much time and money they've spent to get to the source of these pills and yet they are still being made. I bet they have a a whole 'ice pill' team with maps all over walls and red strings everywhere hahahaha. Whoever is running the ice pill operation.. Bravo.

That's so interesting. I find it ballsy and kind of like.. I don't know the word. But theres some operation running that presses these pills. By the sounds of it they've done it for over a decade. You can sell meth just as easily as shards and there isn't a trail of evidence leading to you. But they press pills, with their 'brand' on it.

It's some real breaking bad type shit ya know. Kind of incredible to have set up such a network and not been busted for so long. And to think how large that network must be in terms of users and sales. Really.. The authorities must hate how much time and money they've spent to get to the source of these pills and yet they are still being made. I bet they have a a whole 'ice pill' team with maps all over walls and red strings everywhere hahahaha. Whoever is running the ice pill operation.. Bravo.

It's Québec so it's the Hells Angels or their associates. I would really like to know the story of how it became a thing, though.

I FFWDed through Breaking Bad.

The guy who set up this lab in Indonesia was a Hive member.

No drama from setup through 6-7 YEARS of production until a narcotics team from Jakata (unbribable) rolled the whole thing up. But until that day, nothing but quiet. But let's face it, the guy must have known that evidence would accumulate no matter how careful he was. He should have sold it on. I guess he got addicted to $$$.