• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

anyone have creepy experience on psychedelic and dissociatives?

Intghrn

Greenlighter
I have had many eerie experiences on them. for example back in rehab as a teen i (very stupidly) got ahold of some dxm. I proceeded to take 300mg than 2 hours later i re dosed. DXM has a very weird almost but not quite supernatural experience for me. Back in the day to cope with anxiety i used to draw a lot. I remember drawing the chesire cat from alice in wonderland. as i stared at it i felt as if it was trying to tell me something.so i stood up and then when i blinked i was laying on the bed with the lights off. i blinked again and the lights were on. Long story short i went to the hospital and almost had a stroke. Years later a friend told me when he dropped L he rode his bike at night ( this was back when i lived in a small town. to be approximate five thousand people and the town always had a very eerie feel to it.) and said lights would flicker more and more the farther he got away from his trailer. and when he came back they all went back to normal. im not one to believe in this kind of stuff but it is very strange.

The only substance I've tried that seemed to me to be truly creepy is Salvia. Creepy, creepy, creepy. Every time 8o.

i agree i smoked salvia in the forest once and it seemed like i was somewhere else, somewhere where the leaves had tiny faces and could talk, all i could hear was faint echo voices though not actual words

Yeah dissociatives are spooky in terms of aesthetic for me but the feeling is so warm and insulated that I feel like I have a magic talisman or something that protects me from the creepy bullshit my mind comes up with (sorta like drunk courage) put those effects together and you have one of my favorite classes of psychoactive chemicals. They are so much fun recreationally as well as having a good bit of therapeutic potential for "personality editing" as I call it if you have the self control to not binge or dose too high and ruin the therapeutic potential by getting all fucked up and stupid for the duration.

I had a death/re-birth experience on my first dxm trip. It was weird, but I didn't mind it. Afterwards, it felt like I'd started a new chapter in my life. This is actually not that uncommon to experience with dxm apparently, it's a weird drug.