• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone had trouble with pharmacists -?

Most of the people at pharmacy school are people who have been rejected from medical school. So, of course they are bitter.

They get their kicks from refusing to sell codeine and DXM. That's pretty much all they have power to do.

Btw, yesterday I bought a single 1 cc syringe and the pharmacist asked me if I have bought them before. I wonder why? :rolleyes:
Honestly once I overheard this guy trying to get some by declaring 'my dog has diabetes' 🤣🤣

I'm not discounting anyone's experiences and I am a little biased living with and loving a pharmacist and all. But keep in mind they have been under valued, over worked, mostly unappreciated front line workers throughout this pandemic. They are pinched between corporate overlords who exploit them while reaping huge government pay days (nothing new there, classic labor disconnect we mostly all suffer) and the good ones are all caught between providing the best patient care they can and having to ring up goddamn dog food. I know I am involved with a rarity, a syringe selling, all valid prescription filling, lowest cost finding blood hound who believes drugs are a tool to IMPROVE life and your post makes me appreciate her even more. Sorry your experience has been so shitty.
I have to agree with your view. Maybe I am just lucky but they have always been helpful with me. I have never bought a needle ( don't do that ) nor can we purchase codeine ( would have done that ) and even a few years ago when I had a scheduled drug and would pretend I didn't know that I was trying to fill it early they would always just smile and say " If you come back tomorrow that is the earliest your insurance will cover the cost"

I live in a small town and have smaller pharmacies here so that may play a part in their kindness. Plus I am older. Nearest big chain pharmacy is 40 miles away so never had much use for them. And i also think they get irritated when the Doctors arent specific in their instructions and they spend hours and hours on the phone trying to just clarify their intentions. Then they have to make sure there are no contraindications because the Dr.s dont. Then there are the calls with peoples insurance companies. What a nightmare.

ExchangeSupplies stock all sizes including 29G and even 30G.
Also single-use spoons and a super - neat innovation called 'sterifilt' that's a single - use filter which fits over the needle so you draw up with it stuck on and then remove it ; it's particularly useful if you wanna inject tablets because it's designed to remove all particulates large enough to potentially block blood vessels.
They ship worldwide ; I'd check them out if you need certain items that are difficult to get hold of where you live.
I'm a very satisfied customer and can highly recommend.
Yeah i am familiar with their site, their selection is way superior to the exchanges.
i have been meaning to make an order there for some 5ml barrels, deep cookers, yellow heads and a few other bits, just always end up spending all my money on the drugs instead.

Wow! Ive never had any experience that bad! Maybe a little mistrust at first that evaporates with some regularity. it helps to be well dressed. People really treat you different based on how you look.