• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Anyone got life all figured out?

Flamethrowers also allegedly highly effective.

Are you saying that a male contraceptive pill was not designed because "they" didn't want to degrade men's looks? Whatever does that mean?? :D

No, but it's very damaging to a woman's health. Maybe they wanted to spare half of the population. The medical establishment is still mostly men anyway.

Ninae, you are merely assessing the the most superficial aspects of a person here. I don't understand why you are so sure that human beauty is vitally important. I have personally never seen a 90 year old grandmother (or grandfather ;)) that I find beautiful. Everyone ages. Everyone who is beautiful will one day not be. That's life. If beauty had greater meaning, surely it would be more permanent?

Can you explain how your post reference's the topic in this thread?

Judging peoples spiritual values based on how they look in any context is absurd to me. :\ I don't get it at all.

When you think about it, women are only beatiful for a short time (15-45) and many become very dispaired and confused when it's over (not that it's not the same for men, but the pressure isn't as high).

I was just commenting on the differences in how they seem to be dealing with it (although I guess wouldn't make sense to anyone else). Might seem very trivial to you, but I'm just starting to get an idea of what kind of earth-changing shift it has to be and I'm quite sure there is nothing trivial about it, but there are different ways of dealing with that too.

But of course how good someone's flesh looks has nothing to do with their spiritual standing. When I comment on someone "looking" spiritual I'm talking about what I can pick up through my (what is calleded) clairsentience or see with my spiritual eyes. Many do this, it's how we know when we're in the presence of a good or evil person, etc. I can just read someone's aura and the energy in their eyes very well and can always tell what someone are feeling by looking at them (it's not really that hard, or a form of emotional telepathy, thoughts are harder to read than feelings as the energy is more subtle).

Last edited:
When you think about it, women are only beatiful for a short time (15-45) and many become very dispaired and confused when it's over (not that it's not the same for men, but the pressure isn't as high).

I was just commenting on the differences in how they seem to be dealing with it (although I guess wouldn't make sense to anyone else). Might seem very trivial to you, but I'm just starting to get an idea of what kind of earth-changing shift it has to be, and I'm quite sure there's nothing trivial about it, but there are different ways of dealing with that too.

But of course how good someone's flesh looks has nothing to do with their spiritual standing. When I comment on someone "looking" spiritual I'm talking about what I can pick up through my (what is calleded) clairsentience or see with my spiritual eyes. Many do this, it's how we know when we're in the presence of a good or evil person, etc. I can just read someone's aura and the energy in their eyes very well and can always tell what someone are feeling by looking at them (it's not really that hard, or a form of emotional telepathy, thoughts are harder to read than feelings as the energy is more subtle).
Does the physical act of bearing children age a woman prematurely? Aside from ruining a woman's figure, what else does it do? Is the damage reversable? Have both women in the photos had children?

Last edited:
Perhaps men are simply fussier

The same applies to men. Young women also find men over 45 unattractive. It just has a greater impact on a woman's life as the sense of self-worth is more tied up to that.

I know there are men with extremely high standards who are proud to proclaim it's all that matters to them, although I think they are a bit crazy. Or why do they always need "the best woman" to validate themselves?

You could also say it's natural for me to go for the strongest, tallest, most socially dominant and materially resourceful who shows the most devotion to me, but there aren't many men who could live up to that.

Last edited:
The Thing About it is...

this is the thing, your life is as an individual. each of us individually figure out what our life is all about as we individually create build and edify it. for anyone who has ever studied the bible they understand reading scripture that life is important based on our choices we make. everyone around us, the ones closest too us will be witness to the choice that we make. do we choose life? do we choose death?
take a look at your own life and understand the choices you have made from early on in your life and how it has impacted your current character and your current state of influence. Check this out, your most powerful weapon is that of INFLUENCE. weather you believe in Jesus or not, He has been influencing people over 2,000 years. You want to know something? ....You are doing the same thing at this very moment.
the real question is if you are a person of positive influence or a person of negative influence. The current state of our generation throughout the world right now is was influenced by the previous 10 thousand generations. you are influencing our next generation weather you think you are or not, even if you chose to sit in front of your computer and do nothing at all, you are influencing someone, and i don't think its positive.
A little About my self....I am an Intravenous Drug User. I knew why i do drugs and why i chose them, but it didn't mean i had to be a complete negative influence, i chose to do something different. I inform, help, aid, instruct, and encourage other drug users to be safe in what they do, to limit the aids virus and Hep C, to see that one day there choice to use comes to an end, just as i hope mine to be. i don't condone drug use, but the ones who use, they know why they use and i can only use my influence in hopes to see a change for the good, not the bad.
as well as to promote healthy veins and even for the knowledge and understanding of purity of the drugs and safe testing before use.
so many people have died because of overdoses....you ever think if they had done the drug with a friend who could have woken them up from passing out in that one position that choked them to death? where they drowned in their own vomit? life is not simple...never will be until you make it that way. i choose to understand where my choice is defined, where my character is being formed from a stone thought to never be shaped....i chose to be a positive influence in the midst of such a negative outpouring of our precious souls. got life figured out? i don't want to figure it out, i want to understand and enjoy the road getting to the end....and if possible....do it again.

2ajrih4.jpg

2lxxfr4.jpg

This is a good example of what I mean. Like she's been drained of beauty, so what's the hope for the rest of us?

Beauty is also an energy, and not just to do with form, it radiates out from the eyes, etc. And she used to radiate such a powerful energy of beauty (I think this is high-consciousness or spiritual energy interprated visually, "inner beauty"). I blame poor health and falling into lower states of consciousness, which is common.

This is what 20 years can do to you, but it's not automatic, and there has been women like Linda Evans who have managed to keep their form and radiance through their 40s. This takes impeccable health and staying away from anything like drugs, though.

Last edited:
Ninae: what caused it? Did any of them have children? Did soemthing bad happen to them that could have drained their energy?

Ninae: what caused it? Did any of them have children? Did soemthing bad happen to them that could have drained their energy?

With age, for one thing the form deteriorates, which happens to everyone. The skin and eyes start to hold much waste and toxins and isn't as permeable for energy to shine through anymore, so someone becomes more dull-looking, compared to the sparking eyes, etc. that is seen more in youth. Also, a woman's body can become emasculated with age, which isn't flattering, and I think birth-control pills are part of it).

Everyone has to age, even the ones who make the most effort can't hold back age for more than 10-15 years, and eventually when they start to approach 50 they can't look like a young person any more. The only way to age as good as possible is to keep super-healthy and any kind of unhealthy lifestyle, and drugs and alcohol is dramatically unhealthy, can make your body fall apart before its time.

As for the energy-aspect, it also tends to go downhill, not always. There are some who mange to uphold their strong positive energy and joy of life with age, but most will become more burdened by life, many depressed about aging, so their personal energy will be less positive or high-consciousness and that's what will drain them of beautiful energy. Most of us are at our highest point when we come into this world and has been restored in the arms of God, and most are at their highest-consciousness as children (children generally have very positive energy). So when your energy becomes less postive and lower-consciousness you also lose your beauty.

Helena Christensen is a good example, she used to have an extremely high-consciousness energy, almost other-wordly, and it has dimmed over time. But when people are exposed to powerful spiritual, high-consciousness, or posivie energy they perceive it as very beautiful. And it is, only it exists more on the invisible levels and we can only vaguely sense it with our physical senses, but it's just about perceptible visually. She was definitely very spiritual, almost goddess-like looking, and it's not just down to the physical features, which we can see now that other-wordly energy is gone and without those powerful positive feelings of joy and love.

The voice can also transmit energy that way. Or higher-consciousness energy can be audiable and transmitted through the voice, especially if the throat-center is strong, and can give it a more beautiful sound and melodic tone (sound is all vibration). That's also how we perceive feelings through it. My mother used to have a very musical, angelic voice (some I've inherited that has gotten me out of some trouble). But, yes, I think your consciousness can be heard in your voice, like it can be seen in your face (we're all just an open book).

Last edited:
I know there are men with extremely high standards who are proud to proclaim it's all that matters to them, although I think they are a bit crazy. Or why do they always need "the best woman" to validate themselves?

Yeah, some guys are like that... my cousin is like that, it's weird to me. Some women are like that too. Some people are like that. If this is your perception of men as a whole, then you need to hang around with some better men.

It's like the male version of shamelessly going for men for their money, and for some reason there are some who think it's more respectable. And no, I know most men aren't like that, and question their connection to reality, as in real life things don't work out exactly like that.

I'm talking about having ridiculous individual standards like saying "I could never date someone below 6 feet" or something like that. We all have our preferences, but most of their time it's a bit silly, and even if you prefer tall men it's not like you'll reject someone just because they're 3 inches too short.

It's like the male version of shamelessly going for men for their money, and for some reason some feel it's more respectable. And no, I know most men aren't like that, and question their connection to reality as in real life things don't work out quite like that.

I'm talking about having ridiculous individual standards like saying "I could never date someone below 6 feet" or something like that. We all have our preferences, but most of their time it's a bit silly, and even if you prefer tall men it's not like you'll reject someone just because they're 3 inches too short. Like if there's one girl who's 1/100 and someone will just say "One eye is lower than the other, I have standards." But these things are very caught up with a man's ego and sense of competition with other men.

Last edited:
Yeah that's definitely true, there is a sense of competition that is probably the result of evolution - animals compete for mates. As humans we can overcome that, but it's still an inclination, an instinct really.

Actually I struggled with this a bit with the girl I'm dating. She has a great body and she's pretty too but due to a really bad orthodontist and probably some genetics as well, her mouth is kinda funny because her front teeth protrude some, it's quite immediately noticeable, and she also doesn't shave her armpits... I almost didn't meet her at all because of her mouth, and I kept thinking about what my friends and family would think (particularly my cousin who is one of those guys who requires his women to be "perfect"). I honestly don't care at all about the armpit hair, never have, but I had to struggle with the thing that's more noticeable. But I really liked her right away and we get along amazingly well, it's always all smooth sailing and closeness and passion. So after a while I really did get over it, mostly it took her starting to hang out with me and my friends and realizing no one was judging me or her for it. It's been like 8 months and now I wouldn't want her to look at any different because she wouldn't look like her. All I see is beauty and I'm glad I didn't let a little thing prevent something good from happening. :)

But it is something I had to deal with.

Ninae, I'm struggling to see why you are posting those pics and whatnot in this thread. Its off-topic I think... You've got your thread here remember? Perhaps use that if you can. :)

2ajrih4.jpg

2lxxfr4.jpg

This is a good example of what I mean. Like she's been drained of beauty, so what's the hope for the rest of us?

Beauty is also an energy, and not just to do with form, it radiates out from the eyes, etc. And she used to radiate such a powerful energy of beauty (I think this is high-consciousness or spiritual energy interprated visually, "inner beauty"). I blame poor health and falling into lower states of consciousness, which is common.

This is what 20 years can do to you, but it's not automatic, and there has been women like Linda Evans who have managed to keep their form and radiance through their 40s. This takes impeccable health and staying away from anything like drugs, though.
lol, wtf

we should just end it all because we don't look like a 20 year old helena christensen?

fwiw, i think she still looks beautiful in that picture but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

but, more importantly, to me, beauty is about a whole lot more than physical appearance...

alasdair

we should just end it all because we don't look like a 20 year old helena christensen?

alasdair

Ehem, you don't have that much sense of humour, do you? It was just a throw-away comment about how we all age, not some kind of nihilistic conclusion based on something like that.

I think we can all age better than what is common these days, by the way, and there might be something in what some say about birth-control. Like I said Linda Evans looked stunning in her 40s. It also depends on genetics, I suppose.

My uncle's first wife is around 55 and still looks amazing for her age and more like 40. But a hedonistic lifestyle eventuallly catches up with you. I'm in my late 20s but still look unaged and can even get carded (no sun), but at some point it will start to show.

Last edited: