• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone got any good rolltricks?

I haven't seen this on the board as of yet, so I'll volunteer it up. My friends and I somehow wound up rollin' in a motel room that was equipped with a jacuzzi. It was insane....I thought it was the biggest blow up I had ever had - until I hit the nitrous. I swear I thought I had died. And I must have looked like I was enjoying it, 'cause
as soon as I opened my eyes, two of my friends dragged me out and hopped in themselves.
smile.gif

*pop rocks
blow pops
*ring pops
*mass rub-down
*vicks
some type of *inhaler
*hand orgy
kissing: french/normal
X-hug
Light shows
*Masage any and ALL!
bare-foot
dancin yer ass off!
Have someone lock arms in the back (back2back) and one person is on the back of the other supported by the other. two other people grab each leg and move in up and down in a fl0wing motion and the guy who has the other on his back is *bumping* up and down and the guy looks like a wet noodle flyin around, it feels great!
*****just don't drop the person*****
*****Make sure the person who is holding the other on his/her back knows how 2 hold someone on their back*****
if that made sense, i hope so hehe
smile.gif

if it doesn't then just let me know
PLUR!

among my favorites:
-the "Floor" - it's been mentioned, but I love laying face-down on the floor and having someone pick up my arms/upper torso while my head is relaxed (with some heavy fuckin' trance on -- always!!), swinging me slowly back and forth with the music, and then taking what feels like a year to lower me back down to the ground. Once I'm down, I usually stay there for at least another 5-10 minutes... OMG!!!
-I love giving this one more than I like receiving it - it's nothing that'll blow anyone up to extremes, but it's a damn weird feeling. anyway, get someone to lay face down on the floor with their arms out in front (superman style). Kneel at the feet, facing their outstretched body, and slowly and with as much physical contact as possible, slide your body (hands, arms, face, then torso, etc, etc) up the length of theirs until you're lying on top of them. Once you're there, and WITHOUT STOPPING, begin sliding your feet back up towards your hands, until you've glided completely over them in one smooth, gradual motion. REALLY trippy!!
anyway, hope they bring you pleasure...

Hey, I just wanted to say all these tricks sound so cool I can barley wait till Saturday! I've only rolled 3 times, so I'm new, but noone's ever done any kind of trick to me while I'm rolling.
However, this Tuesday when I was rolling, my friends friend asked me if I wanted to do something that would make me feel really good while I was rolling and I said yeah, so me and my 2 friends went w/him and his friend out to the car to ride around and he explained to me how to do a whippet. And OH MY GOSH! It was the best feeling I have had yet while rolling! Everyone should try doing a whippet while rolling, it was off the hook!
Just thought I would share that w/ya'll!
***Starla***
[This message has been edited by Starla (edited 18 May 2000).]

okay this happened to me a long while ago, and it just barely came back to me
while i was just dancing away some girl came up to me and put these strong perscription glasses on me. ive got perfect 20/20 vision. and these were like bottle cap glasses, well anyways it felt so damn weird i guess its kinda like making yourself dizzy.
well maybe it was just me but if someone actually tries it please tell us what you think about it

Here's a fun one if you're at home or having a party or whatever. Very simple, but will toast you. You will need the following items. One Vicks pad (i prefer peppermint oil extract, but it won't matter) And you can stick your pad in the microwave for a few seconds if you wanna be hard-core. Next, a dishwasher. This is where it gets fun. I'm sure you get the idea now, but i'll spell it out for those of you that don't. Run the D/W empty with NO soap about 10 or so minutes before. Cover your face with the vicks pad and then open the D/W. Wait for the steam (it takes a second longer than you think to hit you) and inhale on ur pad. You will fall down. Have fun/Be safe

Has anyone ever tried the freezer trick?? i didnt read every reply, but i havent seen anyone mention this one yet.....
take a vicks inhaler and stick your head in something cold--like the very back of the freezer, preferably when the freezer kicks on and the cold air's blasting out. take HUGE, deep breathes of the cold air for a couple minutes. Then, while keeping your head in the freezer, start snorting the shit outta the inhaler. Take a couple more big hits of the cold air & right before you take your head out, hit the inhaler again & hold your breath. Take your head out, close your eyes and enjoy! INCREDIBLE!! you should have someone with you cuz its put me on my ass many-a-times........

fuzzy, multy colored pipe cleaners
smile.gif

specialy if you wind them around your hands and arms.
smile.gif

Few things that are fun...
-(I think it's a classic but I haven't seen it mentioned) K-Y Jelly, everybody puts their hand together, somebody spill the jelly over the hands, and everybody start rubbing their hand over the other people hands. It's really cool.
-At the last rave somebody asked me to take a picture of em, I agreed, but since this was just after the k-y thing, my hands were quite not really having a good grasp on the kodak (it was one of those disposable cameras) and it took me forever to locate the flash button, and I had to hold it for quite a while to be sure the flash would work. It's then that I discovered that it was really trippy to look into it, I was amazed but I had to stop soom since it's technically impossible to push one of those flash button with k-y on your hands
smile.gif
)) So what I'm thinking now is to bring kaleidoscopes to the next rave, also a flashlight or a photon light to provide light at the end of the tube. I think this could be awesome.
-Dancing very hard/fast way beyond your limits and then stopping (preferrably on spacy sound between two songs) the rush you feel is incredible.
-Bring a balloon, and just hold it in your hands you can feel the bass through it.

You guys have to try this one! One night a few friends and I rented a hotel room to roll in. When all of my friends were outside smoking (I don't smoke), I decieded that I wanted to take a bath. So, I put one candle in the bathroom, made the water totally cozy, turned out the lights and climbed in. The fun part is when the tub is almost full, you turn the knob to shower, so you have water sprinkling down on you. It is wonderfull!!!
------------------
*peace, love, and most important-happiness* -Trinity

1) Tell a close friend to close their eyes,
then, very slowly and gentle kiss them on one of their eyes. And please use your tongue for their sake. Works awesome.
2) I know messages are great, but do this. When you are rubbing his/her back, feel for tense areas. When you find one and you will, slowly press and message it in and then hold it for 5-6 seconds and then very slowly release. You must slowly release.
My girlfriend always collapse one me. Works sweet.
3) Stand straight up with your arms pointed out to the side. Close your eyes. Take a few deep breaths. Fall back and have a friend catch you as close to the ground as possible. This one might be too much for some people cause it can be freaky. But don't knock it till you try it.
------------------
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice"
-Scooter

Visual kalediscopes (the kind where you can see through) are awsome to play with. If you have one that's got a clear globe kinda thing on the end of it (more like a big glass marble), try putting it directly against a TV screen. You can see the pixels of the screen magnified into these cool rainbow colors. And when the people (or whatever) move on the screen, the collors in your 'scope do some funky shit! Try it!
------------------
They don't *have* meetings about rainbows.

My friends call this walking through the matrix.
Might be out the question in some areas, but try walking through a laundry mat late at nite. Just walk. In our town we have a long narrow one next to our favorite club and everytime we roll we walk through there instead of staying on the street. The quietness, bright light, and being surounded by walls of washing machines gives me the willies some nights.

this one sounds a little painful...but feels very gooood !! have someone pour hot candlewax on your body. I recommend starting out with the stomach area until you find out your own pain tolerance..sometimes the wax collects in one area and starts to get a little hot so have some ICE cold water handy to cool things down...but you probally won't want to..hee-hee I also recommend doing it somewhere other than on the carpet(a bitch to get up)...best for me in a hot bath, water drains easy, sweep up the next day, or lay down an old blanket. Dont be afraid to improvise..Again, a little freaky but gets the job done. ENJOY
------------------

those trippy glasses(i dunno what they r called!) work really good, ya'know the ones people wear while getting a light show.
------------------
Roll hard, Rave on
PLUR!!

hehe......someone at the last party I went to put the glasses on y friend and I gave him a glow show...they saw how bad I was doing and go to give him one of their own.....just then the lights went on....... bammmmm!!!!!!!hehe It was the po-po's.... damn that sucked........
------------------
"You and me baby aint nothing but mammals so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel....get horny now" The Bloodhound Gang

the glasses that give you fly vision...make you see 100 of the same thing? if that's what you're talking about, yeah they're badass.
And yeah popos always pick the wrong times to bust parties. My best roll ever (and peaking at the time) was cut 2 hours short b/c some dumbass sold an undercover pills. Bam...they close down the club.
frown.gif

------------------
"You waste time all the time. So why not get wasted all the time and stop wasting it?"

I don't remember what we called this trick but it was a pretty good one I thought. First there should be the person getting the trick performed on them and like three people to help them out and a flash camera and a completely dark room. First the person crouches down and starts to hyperventilate (take deep breaths really fast). Then when they havehyperventilated enough about 30 seconds or so two of the helpers stand the person up slowly and start to spin them in circles, gradually getting faster and faster. Then when the person is going really fast stop them in front of the third person and that person takes a flash picture right in front of their face. It is such a rush if performed correctly and it makes the person feel like they are in a totally different world. Have fun with it....
peace

If you smoke then try som Menthol Cigs. I hope this hasn't been sugested already.
------------------
Woooooooaaaaaaaahhhh

I haven't read all of them but I did real alot of them and I havent heard any one mention e hugs...You know where you find someone bigger than you(this is usually for girls) sit in his lap on the floor hug your legs get in to a ball he sits indian style with you in his lap, wraps his arms around you and just sarts rolling around your head is down in your Its not that great of a description but if you've done it before than you know what im talking about it feel like your on a rollercoaster *get roller coaster* J/K
------------------
'Cause every time I go to try to leave
Something keeps pullin' on my sleeve
I don't wanna, but I gotta stay
These drugs really got ahold of me