• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone got any good rolltricks?

i kno, i kno i shouldn't have skipped english class every day. wat i ment to say was.
put 2 glowsticks in the microwave for 10seconds. take them out. put them in a white sock.(the ones for ur feet). rave with em its a crazy look.

Then the dish soap part. Dishsoap is awesome for massages. Also just squirt it into someones hands that cant see what it is and tell em to play with it... thell freek out

I have a feeling this thread will be closed as there are thousands of posts out there on this topic, the favorite though is this thread right here. It has every roll toy, trick, and whatever ever thought up.

CS-jay said:
Then the dish soap part. Dishsoap is awesome for massages. Also just squirt it into someones hands that cant see what it is and tell em to play with it... thell freek out

Man, use moisturiser or something.... washing detergent is caustic (sp?) and it stays sticky, at least with moisturiser you don't leave soap everywhere or feel horrible when it dries hehe

Yeah, I wouldn't put glowsticks in the microwave eh. They're very caustic, so not a good thing to explode by accident.

The other night me and a couple of friends tried wrestling, sounds crazy but it's suprisingly very fun! Just do some crazy ass lifting moves where you lift eachother above your head and drop onto a soft soafer, it really takes the energy out of you but you feel so relaxed afterwards. Fun times!

Last edited:
Jewfolife16 said:
I have a feeling this thread will be closed as there are thousands of posts out there on this topic, the favorite though is this thread right here. It has every roll toy, trick, and whatever ever thought up.

You do know you just linked directly back to this thread??? This thread has been going for like years.

Dont know if anyones said this already and not trying to condone sadism or anything, but my mate and i discovered at an event recently that pain is good!

We found an aptly shaped stick and beat the shit out of other with it! on the torso, on the shoulder, even a small blow to the jugular! there was a mixed vibe from the randoms we hit with the stick, but it is definately worth trying!

Dont know if anyones said this already and not trying to condone sadism or anything, but my mate and i discovered at an event recently that pain is good!

I always thought that people that fight on them are crazy,
but just a few weeks ago me and a couple of friends were messing around and to be punched in the leg or back pretty hard suprisingly felt fantastic, so we continued to hit eachother and ran out of energy and just collapsed.. its just a nice feeling afterwards - for some very strange reason, however not something I'd do in a public place.

Roll tricks

Some things that people taught me to do when I am rollin is to be passed out and when waking up have people move you and rave around you. its the best ever. Also do some dusters. theyre awesome. Fun shit to do is raving, the vicks inhaler: blow it in the eyes, "the helecopter" (having someone spin you around), break open glow sticks, rave, and let the liquid inside go everywhere with the lights out, taking a shower, and making out. hehe =D

Re: Roll tricks

carlixox said:
Some things that people taught me to do when I am rollin is to be passed out and when waking up have people move you and rave around you. its the best ever. Also do some dusters. theyre awesome. Fun shit to do is raving, the vicks inhaler: blow it in the eyes, "the helecopter" (having someone spin you around), break open glow sticks, rave, and let the liquid inside go everywhere with the lights out, taking a shower, and making out. hehe =D

8o hahahahaha...have people rave around you? rave with glow sticks?

pwuahaha...*dies*

You mean dance?8)

If you can get in a cool shower. Face the shower head and stick your head right under the water. It feels good, but what's amzing is the sound... like your very own waterfall

I tell you what...

dannyanne said:
If you can get in a cool shower. Face the shower head and stick your head right under the water. It feels good, but what's amzing is the sound... like your very own waterfall

If you do this. why not add a strobe... some one said it here somewhere. strobes in the bathroom are intense. the water coming out of the shower looks so amazing.. I was thinking of getting like some swimming goggles and actually getting in, holding my breath, and looking up into it.. while sitting in the tub..

on another note, has anyone used neon wire or EL wire for lightshows and dancing...??? is it useless? or is it cool?

I'm sure everyone has read/tried lots of visual programs via winamp etc.

I found imo the BEST thing out there:

http://www.rabidhamster.org/R4/main.php

Takes only a couple of minutes to setup and its free, amazing program very easy to config and pick your scenes/fades (1000+)

anyways I have been in love with it since I found it thought I would share!

pce

Ok i know this one sounds weird but it's the BEST:

Get a pill (whole one/not crushed) and put it on the end of your finger, then push it up your nose and sniff.

It goes up and after 5 minutes you can feel it kicking in already!! keep sniffing (like you've just done a line).

After about 10-15 minutes you're royally fucked and flying, it hits you so much stronger than any other way (well better than crushing and snorting it, better than shafting it...)

I know it sounds pretty gross but after 2 years of taking drugs this has to be the best and strongest one that i've felt.

It's so worth trying, you have no idea what you're missing out on...just don't do it too often!

did u mean a whole pill uncrushed, that sounds like a lot of work getting it up the nasal pipe?

Actually it's not. it's better with the small pills (russians, butterfly's size) it goes back to a certain point where i guess it starts dissolving and instantly working. I'm sure that it can't be the best for your nose, but people do put a lot of shit up there

Yer fecking stupid. Yeah, let's get chemical burn in your nose as the whole fecking pill slowly dissolves. >.>