• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone ever have extreme vissuals on e?

Ive seen a dudes head float around a yard and up to my face on these dirty ass MDA/Meth pills, (the thick ass Red Cupid).

Also the first time i double dropped, i look out my window to see who is pulling up and the first thing i see is a huge red and white mushroom house, like the ones on Mario Brothers 3, it kind of scared and suprised me i jerked back and said "woh" then i slowley lifted up one of the blinds to look, i see it again except it had alot more colors and kind of moved at me.

I did just a few weeks ago. It must have been a research chemical because I was really relaxed/euphoric, but I was halucinating WAY to much. For instance I would see somebody walking on the other side of a truck I was facing and then they would be a completly different looking on the other side. Things were morphing and paterns were recreating themselves. I have no idea what I took.

I get visuals on comedowns, but I narrow down to extreme tiredness couplded with mdma/meth pills. Have had some cool visuals on MDA pills, which I thought were MDMA when I was buying them, good thing I took them at home, otherwse I would have freaked out. lol