• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone ever had the courage to rob a drug dealer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ OK now that is pretty fucking funny and clever. LOL

EDIT: I mean, the part with the car and the cologne bottle, not the part where your friend gets hurt. :(

Last edited:
never have... thought about it tho, many a time, especially when the dealer thinks they are "god", and leave you sitting there for an hour or two, then bitch at you for calling them, asking where they are.

meanwhile you sit in some god forsaken place feeling suss as fuck, sick as a dog,
then they finally arrive and say "sorry i forgot about you!!!!"
yeah ive thought about it, but honestly, number one, im too gutless,& number two reprocussions of doing so, would probably get me killed.

i think if one were to do that , it would be best to go to the main person, not the shitty street dealer, then you can at least justify getting your ass wiped off the planet...

in fantasy land i always get away with it tho =D

Yeah it was then but honestly I couldn't do it today. Times are different and people more treacherous, especially the younger ones looking to make a rep for themselves. But the cologne bottle and the site of all the bundles flying in the air as they yelled "50" was so funny I almost couldn't run from laughing pains

I had a car that looked like an unmarked police car. I'm white and my friend was black. For you older people, we looked like the MOD SQUAD!. I had a bottle of cologne that looked like a wireless mike to for Gods sake. We jumped out of our "Police" car with the mike to my mouth and waving my arms to make it seem I was summoning the rest of my"squad" to come. Well you never saw so many bundles {10 bags} get thrown up into the air. We collected 2 guns, and 147 bags of heroin without a hitch. The 2nd time I used a badge from a security guard and we got 190 bags. Then I figured I'd been lucky and as much as it was tempting, I stopped. My partner did it 3 more times and the 3rd time caught a horriffic beating. they crushed his knees but he never gave me up. he's been in a wheelchair since then, 25 years ago and lives rent free in my downstairs apt. since then and as long as he'll have to. stand up men like that are few and far between. I'm white, he's black, and my kids know him as uncle Joe. he was my best man at my wedding and Godfather to my 3 girls. I'm not ashamed to say that I truly love this man. That's how we're made in New York City, the Bronx
Pete

LOL at "Mod Squad." Had I been there, I could have been Julie, ya know? ;)

No, I have never robbed a dealer...stealing just isn't a part of my genetic make-up, I reckon. Well, if this counts, one time this real douchebag selfish bitch accidentally gave me two extra tabs, and I didn't clue her in. She had taken me for so much money and had outright stolen from me, (proven), so many times, though, that I conidered that a small portion of repayment rather than stealing or robbing. I am so glad I live a thousand miles away from that narcissistic crackwhore now.

Again, not all dealers are so cold, methodical and uncaring.

Any professional is, because they have to be in order to survive.

You either have ones that invest in short or long term relationships in order to extract the desired profit.

Some will fuck you over for a few dollars RIGHT NOW, or another will pay you a little money to make sure you eat or have a place to do get high, in order to make MORE MONEY over a longer time.

teh biz 201

Any professional is, because they have to be in order to survive.

You either have ones that invest in short or long term relationships in order to extract the desired profit.

Some will fuck you over for a few dollars RIGHT NOW, or another will pay you a little money to make sure you eat or have a place to do get high, in order to make MORE MONEY over a longer time.

teh biz 201

You can make a lot of money and still care about your customers. In fact, by caring for your customers, I think you can make even more money.

You can make a lot of money and still care about your customers. In fact, by caring for your customers, I think you can make even more money.
in my post, 3rd paragraph, last words are "make MORE MONEY over a longer time". So we agree, that yes you make more money over a longer period of time by caring about or providing reward to your customers. You buy loyalty because it is a good business decision out of self interest.

I was with a friend once who paid for our shit and then we left. she then told me she had rolled a couple of 20's around a bunch of paper! her phone started ringing almost immediately! i guess she fixed it later because we went back again.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ verso, i'd say that the guy you're talking about ceased to be "just your dealer" and became your friend. I have a friend that I met via dealing. But we're friends now. Yes, he still will "sell to me" but I consider him a friend instead of "just a dealer". I believe that that man has crossed that line with you as well, and ceased to be 'just a dealer' and is now your friend as well.

And that is NOT the dealer looking out for you, that is a friend. I'm sure that there are people he doesn't give a shit about, doesn't let see the inside of his place, and doesn't spend a night hanging/talking with. And thats because he is not the other peoples friend, simply there dealer, whereas for you it seems he serves both purposes.

What I believe most people are talking about in here is someone who is only a dealer and nothing more. And the average dealer does not give a shit about anyone. The average dealer IS cold, calculating, etc. Now, its possible to BEFRIEND someone who is a dealer, and then all of that coldheartedness is out the window, because they're your friend. But think about most dealers, shit even think about those you'd consider a "friend", and then look at those they only deal with on a business level: the $ is always relevant.

I just think its important to note that it is possible for a friend and dealer to overlap. But dealers do not give a shit about you personally, only the bottom line, which is $. A FRIEND may give a shit about you, and that friend may be a dealer, but thats the friend talking.

Some of them richly deserve it, but I agree with Ody. Robbing somebody is against my morals and I wouldn't do it. Now, if someone shorted me or ripped me off, I might try to recoup my losses in some way, probably on the sly, but to me, that's much different.

Agreed - that's about as far as I'd go too. People who cut drugs or purposefully short the bags etc. deserve to have a little stolen back from them, by anyone really.

If you know for sure that your dealer robs other dealers, or just other civilians, then is it wrong to rob your dealer in kind?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi new member here. Is this thread is too old to revisit? I have some experiences I would like to share. Ty

It would be soooo easy with one of mine,lol, I have thought about it but he's a nice guy, always fronts me, I always owe him something but he will still sell to me or front me more, we usually talk for like an hour or so when I'm over etc... but everybody else in the neighborhood has stole from him, it what goes around in the whole area though(people breaking in other people houses,getting pills, stuff to pawn etc.... alot of drugs in this area, but not a dangerous area.) I totally thought about getting some stuff the other day, we were trying to get the lockbox open for 40 mins cuz I had come over for some stuff, wasn't happening, he went to go get Wd40 and I got it open...there it was a bottle of roxis, klonopins, muscle relaxers. Was gonna grab like 2 roxis but I just couldn't...he's always done me right.

Edit: ya know this thread reminded me of the episode of Drugs Inc., the one in Memphis with the guys that would rob the dope boys and trap houses, like just go in with Ak47's. Ya know people like that are just fuckin' pathetic, like wtf. And dumbasses to, like I bet some of the people they robbed recognized them even though they had a face mask on..talk about a real way to shorten your life span, shit.

Last edited:
Yeah word gets around fast so being a "vulture" would probably be really risky, mask or no mask.

It'd be pretty dangerous even in a rural po-dunk place like where I live to rob drug dealers...a lot of them are connected to organized crime (where I'm at, mostly 1% motorcycle gangs). the ones who are really good at their trade have some loyal clientele who wouldn't be afraid to put in work for them, not to mention keep their ear to the ground about any recent thefts by fellow drug addicts. If you were just an average citizen who wasn't connected to the drug trade in any way (except in your decision to rob drug dealers lol) you might be able to get away with it, but if you're a drug addict/user and involved with the local drug scene, it'd probably come back to bite you sooner rather than later.

I'd be hesitant about robbing even "easy targets", at least baldfaced armed robbery. Stealing or ripping someone off is another story, but actual robbery is too offensive and builds too much resentment to let stand IMO

Courage? Yes. Motivation? No.

I always felt dealers and users should have a sense of camaraderie, being outcasts in society.

Don't support this at all. Never cheat or rob a dealer, never sell a product at unfair prices or sell a product that isn't what you say it is, and never make a product that isn't pure, should be the code for all in the drug world to live by.

When idiots make threads like this, it shows what is wrong with this subculture, and why we are so marginalized.

Courage? Yes. Motivation? No.

I always felt dealers and users should have a sense of camaraderie, being outcasts in society.

Don't support this at all. Never cheat or rob a dealer, never sell a product at unfair prices or sell a product that isn't what you say it is, and never make a product that isn't pure, should be the code for all in the drug world to live by.

When idiots make threads like this, it shows what is wrong with this subculture, and why we are so marginalized.

There are alot of cowboys out there. Not really dealers so much as rip off merchants. I've never been robbed or robbed anyone (though i sure as fuck am not going to pay you if you front me shit gear) but it seems like everyone does it now. I feel safe doing business in my hometown because i can always track someone down and get my shit back if they do manage to rob me but outside of here id atleast have a shotgun near me that i could grab in case of emergency.

Robing people in general is not a good long term strategy for staying above ground. At best you'll end up with noone willing to deal with you. At worst someone will get fed up with you and bury your ass. I fucking hate rip off merchants and it only takes a few cunts to give everyone from a area a bad name. Hell when people find out where i am from i have to say no i don't have anything to do with such n such a cunt.

Iv been in the car when peeps I used to hang with have robbed dealers, I was usually unaware of what was happening.
It was only ever for weed, and always because they'd be pissed at getting shitty deals off so and so. My argument was if ya don't like the deals, find better ones. The guys they robbed got proper pissed off but never did anything past angry messages/calls.
IMO the guys probably thought twice about under weighing bags in future. But still, not my way. I'd just smoke my shitty deal and cut my loses, not need to make enemies.

No. My regular dealers were always my friends. Sometimes I've been ripped off when buying from random people but the amounts have been so small that it would been more trouble than it's worth to hassle the hustlers. I've just sucked it up as bad luck and never bought from the same asshole again.

Status
Not open for further replies.