• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone ever gained skills/expertise as a result of addictive behaviors?

I learnt a lot about pharmacology and am getting a certificate in counseling and CPR. Basically I learnt how to be a barefoot doctor
Awesome! This reminds me, drugs brought out a new found pleasure in me that I didn't know I had & that was learning about pharmacology & a little bit of chemistry. I can still struggle in some areas, but everyone I know always goes on about how I should be a pharmacist or a doctor because of all the shit I know about drugs & medicine. lol
Congrats on your certificate! Cheers!

Shit how about finding new veins?
Haha I somehow managed to only really ruin a couple access points in all those years, basically 'cause my lines are ALL shit so I was never tempted to just keep going into the one spot for weeks on end. There's a deep one in my upper arm that I found more or less by accident and now I know exactly where it is, but in order to hit that I have to sink like 2 inches of needle so I don't use that often

My intuition for sure has became stronger.
Other than the tricks of using and different methods with different drugs I found that I have become better at being sneaky and shit like that.
One time I got pulled over and knew I had pills in the car, the cop had me in his front seat and was relentless about wanting to search..in my younger days of dealing bud they used to search me all the time so I had experience. And I told the officer no many times then elaborated that I did not have the time nor luxury for him to toss my car, he still wouldn't stop. I looked at the k9 behind me, looked deep into that dog's eyes then told the officer he could walk his dog around it knowing I did6have green in there...worked perfectly. That's just an example there is many things that psychedelics and opiates have taught me especially with playing guitar.