View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

anyone else love that fluff?

ksblur

Greenlighter
White fluff, orange sunshine, and needlepoint.
was able to try all of these and enjoyed them all.
fluff>Sunshine>needlepoint

I love being a fluffer for sure, but I think differences in acid quality having any consequence other than for sheer potency has no scientific basis and is most likely to be superstition. Yeah it appears supported by people's experiences but that is so easily explained by placebo.

Honestly I used to have 'faith' in some possible scientific explanations that were explored (see the dirty acid FAQ and LONG debate - google it in Bluelight PD), but after much debate it didn't give a satisfying answer - so, sorry but it looks like it's all in your mind. And not to forget!! Marketing / advertising ploys from dealers. Sure there is more than one way to recrystallize LSD, or apply it on a carrier etc, and some batches are better (that is: more potent) than others but even pharmaceutical grade Sandoz LSD gave people 'dirty' experiences so that pretty much blows a hole in any belief that needlepoint or fluff or any supposedly pure acid actually gives you that clean feeling.
Sometimes more than other times, we are in great luck and LSD just feels mindblowingly transparent. And yes it's awesome, but don't fool yourself with associating that it must be anything other than how the acid works out that time.

Last edited:
The names of the brands of LSD mean nothing. What matters more is the ug/dose/mics, and your set and setting.

The brands get hyped up by dealers and that's because they want you to buy their product instead of going somewhere else.

Whats confusing is that orange sunshine is thought to have been ALD 52 not LSD 25. So not quite the same chemical.

I am always down for an LSD appreciation thread tho and def down with the WoW fluff, always served me well. :)

Go read Stanislav Grof regarding the inter/intra-personal variability of LSD experiences.
All that "grade" stuff is mostly BS.

Last edited:
thanks for the input guys
ive known a lot of what you guys put, but recently have been around more lsd 25 than rcs sold as L
will read what you suggested:)