• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anyone else LOVE getting scattered?

Phooooaaaar!!!
I bet we all got some killer comedown stories!!!
Imagine how long this thread would be if EVERYONE told their best, or even worst stories!!!
smile.gif
Mmmmmm, hours of amusement!!
It'd be good if we could record voice posts, they're sooo much funnier when told!!
wink.gif

------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

Firstly - Jaff, no i am not a regular pot smoker. I dont think thats what it is. Personally, I just find comedowns much easier and more enjoyable with some weed.
I would love to be able to give accounts of fun comedowns with friends, cammac, only i never really had any memorable ones. Already mentioned in this thread about good inclusions for a comedown are no parents, nice place to roll around in tracksuit, good group of friends, etc..
Most of my previous experiences involved little of these, as I still live with the parents and so do the people i would be out partying with, plus, i didnt have a car to drive so it was from the party to public transport for me on a sunday morning back home to confront the parents (sometimes) before going straight to my room and straight to sleep, without any option other than going to a friends' but then i would just have to get public transport home later on.
redface.gif

These days I am wondering how I wasnt scarred for life through those comedowns. Hopefully the future will hold much better ones, with some of you people!
wink.gif

------------------
Nine out of every ten munkE's recommend cocopops.

i just want to say that i live for the morning after scatteredness,i love the conversations we have that go on and on for hours,& that are all about absolutely NOTHING!!!!!
after watching Jerry Seinfeld,i have come to the conclusion that he is a peaker,b/cause most of his shows i have seen,when i think about it,a lot of those topics in his shows can relate to some of our scattered convo's(about NOTHING)
anyways i think there is no feeling that comes close to being SCATTERED!!!!!!oh, except for a intense and hard PEAK!!!!!!!!
anyway,gotta keep searchin for tha ultimate peak
???MYSTER E???

my family's in singapore, n the mos loving conversations ive had wif mommy r those i made on saturday mornings after HK. all plurry n shit... heheheHAHAHA...
however, if its 1 of those bad space cadet days, i leave the house fone off the hook... n leave my mobile on fer frens who might come n bring me back to earth...
*waves little paws*
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

My comedowns have gotten a lot better since I got to know our group better. We've made sure our house is comedown friendly. It has to be semi clean for sure. We have beanbags, cushions/pillows, couches, doonas and sleeping bags for everyone. There's always a stack of drinks too. Good music playing with cartoons on in the background and stacks of nangs and we're set...
smile.gif

I agree.
Being scattered is the best!!
It is so much fun, i love it. Once i was coming downhardcore (White dancenet), and needed a smoke, my mate was chopping up, and it took him over an hour because he got into a Deep and Meaningful with an ex...dammit! Well needless to say it was a hard hour, but after that we smoked bongs for 2hours straight, that got us fucked, coming down has never been more fun. As for scatteredness...i love it even more. At offshore 2000, after a huuuge night, we went into our tent and smoked from 5am to 7:30, when we came out it was daytime (FUCK!) Scared me shitless. Anyway, we sat in a state of delerium for about 4 hours, talking absolute *Jibbershmoo* (thanxx MunkE Mc) and it was just a blowout. We were paraletic, but it was soooo much fun, just listening to the people walking past, and heckling the toilet cleaning truck, it was extremely pleasureable. I agree that spliffs are better than bongs, but we didn't have enough weed for jays. You need to smoke yourself into a state of retardedness, nothing else will do. I also suggest cracking open a slab, and just downing cool brews all day. Don't go to bed until late (7pm at the earliest), or it will absolutely screw your sleeping patterns. Sun is good, just go to the mound or a park, and sit and make a scene, who cares what you look like. Anyway i'm blabbering.....BUMP
p.s MikeySammy, i'm sorry to hear about your comedowns, it all sounds so familiar, but i was turned around. Just go to a day rave or a park and when you jump on the train, stick in your walkman, some Juno Reactor, orbital or tsuyoshi, and just close your eyes and trip.
------------------
I'm not under the afluence of incohol occifer

Errrrr. Ummmmm. Know what I mean? Errrr.
I love being scattered, nothing better than realising how much info your hightened perceptions took in the night before without actually sorting it.
After a few bulbs, maybe a cone or two, copious cigarettes arrrh.
For me I feel like all the voices in your head were playing a game of scrable on the kitchen table in your mind, and then suddenly someone kicks the bloody board. All the information from the words is still there, you just cann't seem to total the scores.
Anyways, enough of my foolish musings.. Its back to breaking rocks down at the pen till the weekend takes off again. Not a bad job though, breaking rocks. feeling of saticfaction. Nice.
Actually I think I'm still mildly scattered myself so enough of the rocks.
Peeking Duck.
Love is Life.
Choose Life.
Feel Love.
Stuff cars and vcr's
Aint life peachy.

*bumpitty wumpitty*....you wanna know why? Because after the September 8 meetup at cage and the weekend just passed i figure that there has to be a few of you with an interesting story or two ...
wink.gif

Especially you, Mr Horse, seeing as you started this thread and it WAS your birthday weekend!!!
frown.gif
wish i had gone... aaahhh well
Lilly

ok, well its sunday fucking morning, 8.55 and I have to go to work in half an hour. I have a headache which feels like someone dropped a mach truck on it, and my throwt(sp) is completely fucked BUT... it was worth it
smile.gif

after the cage, I went with my gorgeous girl to a friends house, cos she had to leave to go and do something so I though I better go back with her. I got there, g'd up and was horny as fuck, but she demured
wink.gif
she was so tired from such a big night all she wanted to do was sleep
frown.gif
oh well.
Then, soma and tiggerchic came around, then about 15 minuted l8r Hamlet and his gurl. We g'd up, rolled about 5 joints and THEN.... the bulberator was brought out. Holy shit!! Everytime you have a bulb, its completely different to how you expect. I love em so much.
So yeah, got messy, embarresed myself by nodding off unexpectedly throughout the day (this always happens to me on g, its like my body telling me "RIGHT, THATS IT, IVE HAD ENOUGH", so it just switches off, and all I can do is wake up 2 minutes later with everyone laughing at me
wink.gif
)
So thats it, a great weekend, a great comedown with great company, thanks guys! - Horse
smile.gif

------------------
just say no to drugs.... and then ask yourself "why on earth are the drugs talking to me??"

Ok, this is lou related, not e so a it OT, but here's my story: went to the cage on Fri night & had a wicked night, though i only met Tarsarlan briefly & scared D Dan (cos i am soo scary!). Anyways, got home at midday Saturday, had a shower (yum!) & went to work (in a call centre) from (are you ready!) 1pm to 11pm! (JFTR, i only had 1/2-1 p just before i got to the cage. Yes, that's all folks - i'm pretty small.)
Someone called in sick on Friday night & i couldn't say no to filling in for them but i thought, 'funk it', i'm not going to lose my Friday night over it. I've never worked the day after before & i thought i would hate it - that weird kind of tired, restless, can't (or don't want to) concentrate, everything pisses you off, etc - but i have never enjoyed work so much in my life! I was so polite & friendly & helpful to everyone. At times i had difficulty forming both individual words as well as complete sentences but i've discovered it's easier to talk with your 'work voice' on than your normal voice.
I got home from work, slept like a baby for 12 hours & here i am feeling completely refreshed & unbelievably happy to be alive.
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane

Cooooooooooooooollllllllllll! One of the best threads yet! Congrats Mr Horse! It's a trip just reading everyone's experiences.
Anyways... Marty's Essential Selection for the comedown:
1) NO ppl who do not pass the all-important "vibe test". There is nothing guaranteed more to make the day go FUBAR than a sister who doean't do drugs coming into the room and nagging you and your friends about "substance abuse" and... oh, sorry, where was I? Oh yeah,
2) Weed is good
3) Alcohol too - bourbon and coke is defo the comedown drug of choice
4) Warmth
5) Good friends
6) Absolutely NO TV. Scattered ppl tend to focus on it and zone out. Music is the go. If you must have the TV on, mute it and play some sounds. Norman Jay is one of my personal faves, but anything good will do. The objective is that the music provides the background for your chats.
7) Showers are good. But if there's a large group, remember to time them or the last person is gonna sober up FAST!
smile.gif
(Of course a way to beat the system here is to shower together, which is even better. But I digress)
8) Smokes
9) More smokes
10) The occasional mission doesn't go amiss when things start to flag e.g. we all hit the mall one Sunday for a CD shopping spree. Then quickly back to the chillout zone to listen to what we'd bought while toking a few j's. Sorted.
11) The beach. The beach is great.
12) Hugs. The best.
Can't think of anything else at the mo' but I'm sure there's more, so feel free to add to the Comedown Essential Selection.

Being scattered is great fun, but it's not all too enjoyable when you've got things that need to be done, escpecially things which require your brain to be functioning. After some speed friday night and some pure mdma saturday night, my brain wasn't exactly keeping up after a total of about 10 hours sleep over the whole weekend, so work today (Sunday, it's 1:15am monday morning now if ya wanna be exact) wasn't all that much fun.
I have to be able to think properly in order to solve people's problems, and simple things just kept eluding me, then I'd get a call from a really stupid customer, or even worse, someone blaming every problem they've ever had on our company (your dog died because you couldn't connect to the internet? yeah ok...)
Basically I had the day sunni thought she would have
frown.gif

Yet for some reason, now that I'm back home, I'm not really tired... *is confused*
But on the flip-side, I just love coming home and not having anything to do for the next day or two so if there are other around, they smoke ("nah it's ok, someone else can have my share") and we sit around a blab for a while before heading off to sleep, or if I'm alone, then a good book or my array of electronic music equipment can keep me occupied all day.
------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common