• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Anyone come across MDPC or the p-Me homologue of C-8813

Fertile

Bluelighter
Hi,
Reports on BDPC suggest the first 4 hours are good, the remaining 8 are bad. Their IS a good reason for this. I need to show you an image so you see what I mean.

You will note that compared to BDPC, MDPC has quite a different metabolic pathway. It's duration is only 2-3 hours BUT it's a classic euphoric MOR agonist. BDPC undergoes N-demethylation and it's metabolite is a KOR agonist - and KOR agonists cause dysphoria.

So it tells me that vendors with NO understanding of metabolism are buying off the Chinese who will make ANYTHING for a price rather than run studies to find out what was wrong with BDPC and how to fix it.

There have been quite a few examples of this. But it seems people buying of RC vendors now half expect a new product to be crap or even dangerous.

I loved BDPC, not just the first hours, found it to be the most comfortable opioid I've tried, it brought me an 'organic' warmth and cozyness which morphine lacked. Wonder whether it was a DOR agonist as well? But a shorter acting one would be favorable, I've accidentally overdosed once on BDPC.
Would love to see this MDPC available even though I won't be able to try it in the country I currently live :(

That is my problem with these compounds. IF MDPC became popular, expect a wave of overdoses. AFAIK MDPC & it's thienyl homologue are not specifically controlled.

There are still many 'lesser spotted' potent opioids but I decided not to highlight any of them that can be simply produced. MDPC will never see a telescoped synthesis like fentanyl and the nitazines.

Of course, since the immediate precursor to most of these novel opioids aren't suspicious, any fine chemical company will supply them. A database of all the precursors would run into thousands and take someone a good year to complete. Then, whoever did that work would have to keep it damned quiet.

I am interested in opioids because nobody has ever found a set of rules that define what will BE an opioid - tianeptine being an example....