NEMD Any Russian speakers on Bluelight

Boku_

Bluelighter
What is the english translation of this russian mafia rap song

I have another music clip where I'm interested in the lyrics. Honestly don't even know whether it's Russian or just a related language. Maybe somebody recognizes it? Has huge earworm potential.

I have another music clip where I'm interested in the lyrics. Honestly don't even know whether it's Russian or just a related language. Maybe somebody recognizes it? Has huge earworm potential.

It’s Russian, it’s a love song. the original.
Каникулы by turbomoda.
A girl is singing about being done with school and responsibilities, buying a plane ticket to go see her love and go on vacation to him.
How he will carry her in his arms, and how she hasn’t seen him for a century.
Edit, the clip u uploaded is a remix of some sort

What is the english translation of this russian mafia rap song

This one I’m not 100% certain, lots of the newer Russian songs use slangwords I don’t understand cuz I didn’t grow up there.
But he sings about going out in his district (his block/region city, basically his territory) with his brothers and family some gang related stuff, he specially tells Sasha to see someone out, from the words I can catch it’s really violent. He says something about being caught in his sight, and that he isn’t the matador.
about how if you go to his district it will be your worse nightmare, that it is his worst nightmare.
Some words I didn’t really understand also pretty certain towards the end there is another language mixed in there. If it was Ukrainian I could help u better

Last edited: