• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Any ideas here? I’ve got it good, but...

craigh2011

Greenlighter
I have a great wife. She’s from NC, smart, strong, a good mom, a good friend. She’s loyal, not jealous, orgasmic, not in it for the money. Not that it matters to me, but she’s fucking HOT, lol; I’m way past being with women for their looks, but this one happens to be a 10. My in laws are great. I have two kids from a previous marriage, 13 (almost) year old boy, 11 year old girl. She’s got a (nearly) three year old boy from a previous fling. The kids are all fantastic, my wife and I raise them all as if we had them all together, and I’m in the process of adopting the little one because his biological dad isn’t in the picture with respect to child raising, but no drama there. I know the guy (I met him through her), he’s a good egg, they just got fucked up at a party and hooked up and while he was willing to step up and do the right thing when he found out the kid was his (I told him, he about fell off his chair, lol), he's thrilled I’m adopting him and signed over his rights because he’s a bit of a partier and he knows an experienced father who wants to be a dad is a better choice than a guy who acts out of a sense of duty because he has to but doesn’t want to.

I’m a pretty good husband (I just asked her, all in, to rate me from 1-10; she laughed and told me I’m a solid nine and any better than that would be boring, lol). I’m from Queens, NY, I’m an American Mensa member, I’m a very hard worker, I’m a former Marine infantryman, and my family ALWAYS comes first. Always. Fun fact- my testosterone is naturally a wee bit on the high side; it’s twice what it should be (I’ve tested it repeatedly in my own laboratories with my own hands and confirmed results at outside labs). I’m a short little shit (5’10”) but I’m built like a tank, I’m as hyper as a Jack Russel, I’m as tenacious as a Pit Bull, and I’m as horny as a goat. Before I ever have the second date with a woman I make it pretty clear: I’m a guy who needs sex every day. I totally understand if you’re not wired that way, but we aren’t going to work if you don’t have a serious sex drive.

We’ve been together a few years and it’s like we were made for each other. She and those kids are my world. Everything I do I do for them, and I’ve never been so happy. So far, so good, right? Also, she’s VERY good in bed and has a formidable sex drive. Also, when she gets drunk especially, she gets a bit slutty. Also, add an Aderral and *poof* out come those perfect huge tits, lol. Also, every now and again, she feels the need to drag another girl into the mix, which I’m honestly only into because it gets her so hot, but still- are you raking what I’m leaving here? This woman is a force of nature, she’s absolutely perfect for me. She’s also completely on board with sex daily and tells me (she’s sitting here with me) that while she would only have initiated about half the time we had sex in the past few years she’s pretty much always gotten into it once we got started; the only exception is that she isn’t a fan of me waking her in the AM and dragging it out long enough to get her off because she likes her sleep (I sleep ~3-4 hours a night, I just don’t get the sleep thing; I think if I’m ever murdered in cold blood it’ll be my wife because woke her, lol).

Ok, so I sold my clinical lab businesses in May and I finally found something to sink my teeth into that just started in December, but it’s a few hundred miles away in DC. I’ve got an operating partner up there, another Marine I can trust, but while he’s training I need to operate the businesses up there. It’s only a 4 hour drive, so flying there doesn’t make sense especially because I need a car when I’m there anyway. I own the plane and I’m the pilot, so I can check on businesses once they’re established wherever they may be and be home for dinner, but for January and February I’m up there Monday thru Thursday working from 6AM-10PM straight, opening on Friday at 6AM, and driving back to make it home by 4PM Friday, leave again 2AM Monday. I LOVE it. Every minute up there I spend in service to my family, which makes me feel like I’m doing my job as a man. I miss them terribly when I’m gone, but I FaceTime them every day, there’s plenty of texts, and it’s just a few months. That said, there’s obviously not sex every day, but hey- feed the family first, play later.

Here’s what happened: I came home Thursday, walked in the house, and basically got mauled by my wife. Unbeknownst to me, the kids weren’t around, so when I walked into the house, she popped out in some very insubstantial panties and nothing else and got super aggressive. It was AWESOME! That type of thing very rarely happens between us (not THAT off the hook) and after we were done she waited about a minute and demanded seconds, lol. I’m 44. I’m a bit surprised I was able to make it work, but I did.

Sounds great, right? But here’s the rub. I asked her why we didn’t have intense sex like that more often and she told me that it’s just not possible for her to get that horny and aggressive if she’s having sex every day. She said that with her previous boyfriend (totally appropriate to discuss, we're always direct with each other, there’s no jealousy here) she had sex like that most of the time, but they worked opposite shifts so they only saw each other on occasion and had sex two or three times per week. She said it’ll be like that until I get back or until I slow down a little. It’s apparently impossible for her to be that horny without a bit of time to build it up.

God damnit!

I appreciate her honesty, but how can I amp up her sex drive? This will be fine for the next few months, but after that, I’m back full time. I’m not “slowing down” shit, either. I’m pretty aggressive and grouchy when I don’t have sex every day. In fact, I’ve largely been in relationships, even when they weren’t the best, since I was 15 because it’s fed my sex drive. Before you even suggest it, I already masturbate several times a day, lol. It’s ok to tide me over, but I need SEX. I’m not a cheat, but even if I was, I don’t think it would work. If I’m into someone, I only have interest with that someone. I’m not even really interested in the three ways with my wife save for the fact that she gets off on them so hard. I could care less about messing with a woman I don’t love.

So...I can have the sex I want if I just ignore my needs and let her initiate a few times a week, or I can have the sex I need every day and it’ll be just pretty good. I want both, lol. Yeah, I know. I’ve got it better than almost everyone else and I should just shut up, right? But hey, I want what I want. Maybe I should research chemicals that will hurt my sex drive? I hate that I’m throwing a wet blanket on her sex drive. That’s not fair to her even if she’s ok with it.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
tl;dr

i see somewhere int hat wall of text "how can I amp up her sex drive?" --- feed her meth.

Hmm I would say go with the great sex a few times a week and wank on the other days, it will make it more special for her and you for that matter and that way the sex will never get boring, as for upping her sex drive you don’t say if she does any form of drugs as I’m sure that would ramp her up a bit either chemically or natural either way your still a lucky man ?

where is this thread going?

surely part of being a couple is having to compromise with your partners sex drive

what are you actually asking

Last edited:
Lol, yeah, probably nowhere. She laughed at me when I posted this because I can’t ever leave well enough alone and then proceeded to fuck my brains out later that evening. We talked after- she doesn’t mind if we sprinkle in some quickies, she just doesn’t want to feel like she has to orgasm every time we have sex. I don’t know where she got the idea that was an expectation of mine...either way, apparently it sometimes takes her effort to cum and sometimes she just doesn’t feel like it.

I can live with that.

Craigh,

Sometimes a little talking about something can solve the whole situation. You guys obviously did that and things got straightened out. Good for you two! It appears that you are a very lucky man. Even so, give the woman a break now and then and make her happy as well. No one wants to feel like they "have" to have sex with their partner all the damn time! It can backfire on you. Just a thought. Good luck with this.

I know sometimes it might be easier said than done but, yes, communication is paramount. Anyways, I'm happy to hear that this is already resolved.