• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Any idea what this could be?

Ilfirin

Bluelighter
I have yet to get a testing kit (though I know I should), and I was wondering if anyone had any idea what might have been in this pill. I had 3 (about how many I normally take), at a rave, and was only rolling for ~3, maybe 4 hours. (I normally roll for ~6, although at the last rave, I took 3 and rolled for ~12 :) :) :) I <3 those pills.) Anyways, I chewed them a bit, and let as much absorb into my mouth as I could, then swallowed them. When they hit, I threw up, though my stomach doesn't seem to like x pills much these days, and since we were running late, we didn't get to stop for food, so my stomach was empty. The first hour and a half or so, I was totally blowed. The first thing I remember is that I was sweating balls after I puked, and for quite a while after. No real memories of it after that, my friends said I was just really fucked up, nothing too out of the ordinary. Just rolling *really* hard. Afterwards, though, I didn't get real tired when I came down, and I had odd, kinda trippy sort of sensations later, like the after effects of a good acid trip. When I was driving home from my friend's house hours later, I kept hearing things, and it seemed like the car wasn't accelerating. I let one of my friends drive, and they said it seemed fine. lol. I *was* really tired, and kinda stoned, but I know those won't cause that sorta effects on me, as im always really tired and stoned. Anyways, I was just curious if anyone had any ideas what it mighta been.

Last edited:
No one can really tell you what was in your pill, and this thread is likely to be closed; but for me sweating/hearing things usually means one thing.......speed/meth.

could be anything from dxm to well anything.

but one thing it definitely is, is a sign to get a pill testing kit.

Smarten up.

If you don't test, live with the risks.
And don't even get me started on driving after dropping...