• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Any extremely mild psychedelic drugs that are legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonken18

Greenlighter
The only thing close to psychedelic I have had was an injection of Benadryl at the hospital. The walls were moving and I couldn't tell if things were real or not. I do not want to do things that last for hours on end, because I am 18 and still live with my parents. Besides that, I only use Kava, Calea Zacatechichi, etc... All I really want is to experience minor visual disturbances or just an "off" feeling. I would also like it if it was legal.

Anticholingergics are not "close to psychedelics" at all. They are about as different as alcohol and cocaine.
MDA, MDMA and cannabis are much more similar to psychedelics than DPH is.

The effects of psychedelic drugs are extremely unpredictable and variable in people. I personally think DOM and 2C-E are mellow as fuck... these drugs are pretty much incapable of giving me a bad trip. They are visually powerful - especially 2C-E - but they are also very clear-headed and easy-going (compared to LSD, which makes me manic - and tryptamines, which make me retarded).

Take this with a pinch of salt though... DOM and 2C-E are not for everybody. When it comes to 2C-E, it seems there are 2 kinds of people:
1) Those who are very sensitive to it. They tend to get hit hard by the body load and anxiety. A lot of them even say that this drug is not euphoric and has little or no recreational value.
2) Those with a natural tolerance to this drug. Some people (like myself) just need a stronger dose to get us where we want to be. We notice little in the way of body load and we find this chemical relaxing and highly euphoric.

A lot of people say 2C-B is milder than 2C-E... I can't comment as I've never bothered to give 2C-B a try yet.

I implore you to experiment with a few different psychedelics until you find one that gives you what you're looking for. That said, I would strongly advise against doing this at home around your parents, worried about getting caught. You will most likely have a bad trip.

As for a true psychedelic that is legal you only have a few options really. Mescaline containing cacti are legally available in various forms most places I believe, usually in the form of dried San pedro chips. The difficulty with this is managing to consume the large amount of cactus material required to trip (around 30g dry San pedro I believe, don't quote me on that). As for 'mild' though I think this is your best option, mescaline is a very easy going psychedelic in low-mid doses with MDMA like qualities, and an earthy, natural warm feel.

Another option is LSA containing seeds like Hawaiian baby wood rose or morning glory which can be ordered from online head shops in most places. LSA is closely related to LSD. This is easier to do than eating cacti but I've never personally taken LSA so cannot comment on how easy the trip is. I have heard a lot of people say the LSA experience is pretty difficult too so that's something you might wanna think about.

Also both the two substances above are known to cause a lot of nausea, more to do with the plant/seed material on your stomach than the actual chemical you're trying to ingest though

Another option would be psilocybin mushrooms, these aren't legal obviously but can be easily picked with a bit of knowledge at the right time of year depending on your location, also in the Netherlands, psilocybin 'truffles' (sclerotia) are legal, and depending on the country you're in these can often be ordered from an online Netherlands smart shop and pass through customs without trouble (I know this is the case in the UK). So this is a little more risky but IDK how much trouble you could get into for importing a box or two of truffles really, it's very insubstantial, I know many people in the UK that do this without hitches. The psilocybin experience itself can be on the more difficult side but makes an excellent beginner psychedelic IMO, it's what i usually recommend for first timers. The fact it only lasts 4-6 hrs compared to mescaline and LSAs 8-12 is favourable too.

Other than that your only option is ordering RCs from an RC supplier site. What's available will vary by country but I think the only 'good' option atm is 1p-LSD which I hear is very similar to LSD, but again I haven't tried it so I couldn't say.

Btw a psychedelic experience is nothing like an anti-cholinergic at all. Psychedelics will hardly ever make you 'see things' that aren't there, you will simply have distortions of real objects and see fractal patterning overlaid on objects. The psychedelic experience though is not taken seriously enough by people looking into trying it IMO and it is really really underestimated. The visuals and sensory alterations are really just a side effect of these substances and the main effect is a profoundly altered state of consciousness, though the visuals do become an integral part of the experience, these sensory effects alone are not usually what a psychedelic user is looking for. Anyway, good luck with your trip on whatever substance it is you decide to use

Last edited:
Salvia? It's legal, but idk if it's considered a psych or not.

I've always wondered why it's legal anyway. That shit is crazy, and I haven't even tried it.

I just know it is because I've seen a lot of people try it. All it takes is one rip from a bong and they're gone for about 10 minutes.

Salvia is an atypical dissociative really I think, though it might have psychedelic properties, but it's just not the same kind of experience.

Btw OP if you do end up getting illegal psychedelics please avoid RCs like the NBOMe/NBOH class. They are often passed off as LSD by dealers and can be dangerous, test your drugs if you try to buy anything illegal

Anticholingergics are not "close to psychedelics" at all. They are about as different as alcohol and cocaine.
MDA, MDMA and cannabis are much more similar to psychedelics than DPH is.

The effects of psychedelic drugs are extremely unpredictable and variable in people. I personally think DOM and 2C-E are mellow as fuck... these drugs are pretty much incapable of giving me a bad trip. They are visually powerful - especially 2C-E - but they are also very clear-headed and easy-going (compared to LSD, which makes me manic - and tryptamines, which make me retarded).

Take this with a pinch of salt though... DOM and 2C-E are not for everybody. When it comes to 2C-E, it seems there are 2 kinds of people:
1) Those who are very sensitive to it. They tend to get hit hard by the body load and anxiety. A lot of them even say that this drug is not euphoric and has little or no recreational value.
2) Those with a natural tolerance to this drug. Some people (like myself) just need a stronger dose to get us where we want to be. We notice little in the way of body load and we find this chemical relaxing and highly euphoric.

A lot of people say 2C-B is milder than 2C-E... I can't comment as I've never bothered to give 2C-B a try yet.

I implore you to experiment with a few different psychedelics until you find one that gives you what you're looking for. That said, I would strongly advise against doing this at home around your parents, worried about getting caught. You will most likely have a bad trip.

DOM and 2C-E are certainly not for everyone. DOM is speedy, and lasts a longgg time, and 2C-E is very intense, gives the user a hell of a mindfuck, but it is a good psychedelic.

i would not recommend these substances for a new user ever, especially if they are asking for something mild.

some milder psychedelics:

2C-B
mushroom truffles
mescaline

however, i think if one is ready for it, the best way to experience psychedelics for the first time is getting the real deal--LSD.

also, OP have you smoked pot? while you dont have to like pot to like psychedelics, i think it is a good stepping stone to have experienced before you pull the trigger on a full-blown psychedelic trip.

Salvia sounds perfect for you.

Whether or not you consider it a psychedelic or dissassociate, I particularly consider it to be tripping.

When you see a flying talking diamond with eyes and mouth that tells you it is the spirit of Salvia and converses with you like I have...yeah, that's tripping hahaha.

It only lasts about 10 minutes with almost no after effects but you usually need to take big bong hits of it to get the best effects and it's legal in most U.S. states.

However, it can be VERY unsettling if you are not prepared and since you have no experience with psychedelics just be cautious.

A lot of experience trippers freak out on Salvia so IF you try it I'd only take one single hit at first and try hard to remind yourself if you start freaking out that it will all be over in a matter of minutes.

25i-nbome is pretty mild in normal doses. just pretty visuals and body high really. I reckon it has it's place as a laid back, easy, fun psychedelic.

Marihuana abuse is deadly. Linking that evil herb is no different than linking Benadrill or datura to psychedelics.

Wait, deadly? How so?

I also felt like the OP's original question wasn't heard. He's asking about legal substances.

Saying mj is an evil herb is lolol. It cures kids of seizures and is a better alternative to curing pain than those pharmaceuticals that the big govt would love for us to chow down on while effing up our livers, amirite?

Edit: That's what's evil right there.

Then there's me who just likes to get high and relax instead of getting bonked by alcohol. I don't have the excuse of saying I have pain when I don't. :)

Last edited:
Salvia is legal, but it is FAR from mild. Be careful with that ish. I live in Delaware now, I don't think it's legal here, but a lot are starting to outlaw it.

BL doesn't allow "what drug should I take" threads, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.