• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Other Any chess players here?

I’m playing pretty good high 800s. If anyone wants to play.. not tonight though. Evenings US works

my sons been beating me a bunch lately that’s been making me quite pissed. Currently not talking to him. I know superhero mature.

hufgds38bhs61.png

Candidates is going on (the winner plays Magnus Carlsen for the world champion title), any nerds here that actually watch chess?
I swear it's great to watch if you somewhat like chess, there are no great commentary duos this time but it's still good fun.

Back on track.. just took 2 outa three off the youngster.. including a night sacrifice nine moves (both sides) to queen up. He can play though.

Back on track.. just took 2 outa three off the youngster.. including a night sacrifice nine moves (both sides) to queen up. He can play though.
hell yeah bro,

if I ever have kids, I'm certainly going to have them well versed in chess.

If they like it, great, if they don't- great,. but they will have a chess proficiency none the less.

Chess was one of the best parts of my childhood, tbh. I LOVED it.

if anyone wants to play tonight PM me I'm down

@SnafuInTheVoid.. playing pretty good at the moment.. so let me know if you have time and want a match or two. I’m free Tuesday evening and great parts of whensday

I like training myself to play chess high.

I found that mushrooms are the best ones to get better results than sober. Especially if you play during the afterglow.

My account:
And if no one already created one, I made the Bluelight team on Lichess.org: https://lichess.org/team/bluelight-psychess

That's a lot of games to play while high! ;)
Nice ratings.. I've been close to 2000 in blitz on lichess for two years now and never crossed it, but I don't really play anymore... really should get off my lazy ass and grind some.

I'm sure @SnafuInTheVoid would be present ;)
Every drug hurts my chess skills, psychedelics, even psychedelic microdoses.

I've heard of players going to tournaments on semi low doses of acid, playing exotic moves and all around enjoying a very interesting games :)