• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Other Any chess players here?

Not sure if im still any good, but i won a few tournaments in my country too, hmu if u want to play

If either of you are looking for more people to destroy friend request me on chess.com. user name mfae9q I'm bad - 1100-1200 rapid, but would love to play higher level players. I'm not awful i just don't know openings and will lose concentration and end up blundering a piece in mid/end game.

Anyone have troubles with vpns and chess.com app?

Edit: worked this out

Last edited:
Had a nice little winning streak last night. 6-0. Playing levels 600 to 900 I was seeing almost everyone coming out with what looks like a disorganized pawn attack. Like a mess pawn attack opening. That’s not the norm.. but it made for some interesting games.

Last edited:
I also play chess but I have the Microsoft game, Chess Titans. Way more intense than a regular brazilian chess.com spamming kkkk ( means laugh) in their language, Portugese

il_794xN.3923132761_ikud.jpg

the classic, the legend

Me too!
I was the champion in every rehab facility I ever attended, except one. It was a young woman who dominated in that one. I'll never forget her.
SMART = HOT!

I'm in the top 5% on the Scrabble app but I don't know if that's saying much heh. I occasionally play on a board with mum and it's so different to the computer.