Any Bluelighters using AOL or AIM?

Hey Kiddies! This topic is so long...i hope u all look this far! I'm in Philly, lookin to meet some cool people. But I love to chat, so don't hesitate to IM me no matter where u are!
AIM= frauleinDE
Hope to hear from you ALL!!!!
Jen
------------------
if you can't be good...be good at it.

Hey Kiddies! This topic is so long...i hope u all look this far! I'm in Philly, lookin to meet some cool people. But I love to chat, so don't hesitate to IM me no matter where u are!
AIM= frauleinDE
Jen
------------------

AIM= frauleinDE
Jen
------------------

AIM= frauleinDE
Jen
------------------

AIM= frauleinDE
Jen
------------------

AIM= frauleinDE
Jen
------------------

AIM= frauleinDE
Jen
------------------

AIM= frauleinDE
Jen
------------------

AIM= frauleinDE
Jen
------------------

AIM= frauleinDE
Jen
------------------

AIM= frauleinDE
Jen
------------------

AIM= frauleinDE
Jen
------------------

AIM= frauleinDE
Jen
------------------

AIM= frauleinDE
Jen
------------------

AIM= frauleinDE
Jen
------------------

hey all you fab bluelighters out there
my AIM name is THeRaVeToY
my AOL name is TheatreFemme
im me whenever i'm on...
__~~*THeRaVeToY*~~__
------------------
"My darling girl, when are you goning to under stand that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage."

hey that's great brainteaser, u juss made this even way, way longer!
u can reach the green smurf here on AIM at: green smurf70
------------------
<--------------->
*PLUR*
to rave is to live; rave for life! green smurf

Anyone in Colorado espically wanna talk on AIM drop me a line, but anyone feel free to just talk to me about this, been doing it a while and I'm pretty up to speed with everything.
AIM : MoFoDark
PLUR

Anyone in Colorado espically wanna talk on AIM drop me a line, but anyone feel free to just talk to me about this, been doing it a while and I'm pretty up to speed with everything.
AIM : MoFoDark
PLUR

XmoVer60 on aol or im me netime
------------------
"everybody get your roll on" BIG TYMERS