View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Anxiety and panic attacks after LSD

Joeysnake

Greenlighter
i tripped for my first time in my room alone in the beginning of January. It was not a good setting at all I was just excited to take the drug for the first time because I had heard so many good things about it. At the time I was practically smoking pot everyday since about November/October. I didn't really feel much different 45/60 minutes later after consuming a whole Sunshine tab. I went outside on the front porch and smoked a bowl and that's when it felt like everything went downhill. It felt seriously like my stomach was bleeding or leaking fluid and it felt like my whole life was a conspiracy and weird shit like that. It was so bad I even woke up my parents to tell them and I was shaking really bad. They of course we're mad but I just layed in their bed for the night I didn't really sleep at all. Now I feel much better but I still don't feel myself. I tried smoking about 2 weeks after the trip and I felt the same anxiety and thoughts. I then stopped and tried about anther 2 weeks and felt the same thing. I now how given up smoking forever or at least a couple years until I learn to control this new four anxiety. Anyone have any tips on how to get over this? Thanks guys.

P.S. I don't know if it's related but about 3-4 weeks after I tripped I started hearing a ringing in my ears very high pitched. It comes out mostly when I'm alone and when it gets really loud it sometimes triggers these thoughts and insecure feelings. What is this??

It's very common for people to smoke weed on LSD and have the effects dramatically increase in intensity, of course this can be negative, in my experience it almost always darkens the experience and i prefer to smoke 6-7 hours into the trip

It sounds like maybe you're too young to be exploring LSD, quitting weed for a while sounds like a good idea too, i'd suggest a meditation practice to address the anxiety and to regularly exercise outdoors in the fresh air and eat healthy unprocessed food, keep talking to people in these kind of forums aswell

LSD is not bad for you but it can trigger latent mental issues to surface which in the long run is a good thing if you deal with it wisely, you haven't messed yourself up so don't worry, relax and learn to not be so quick to believe your thoughts

i wish you luck friend :) just know that you'll be fine. follow the advice above me and i'm sure you'll pull through. don't worry about "never being able to smoke weed again"; you'll get the chance :)