• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Anti-drugs 'robocop' died from overdose

I'm still waiting for someone to translate for me

Ok, here we go...i'll translate it from computer ebonics to normal type.

fuck em they b fuckn niggaz ova left n right shitz juss catchn up w um
dat pussy ass nigga deserved itt n i aint a niga to wish def pon nobody but fucka cop mane n dats datss
all yall niggaz keep doin yo thang up in london hah idk how yall roll but b ez
reppen dat 561 palm bay all day baby
8)
:|

Fuck them they are fucking people over left and right, the shit is just catching up with them. That pussy deserved it and i am not a person to wish death upon noone except a cop and that is that. All you guys keep doing what you do across the pond in london, i don't exactly know how you do it but be safe. I am representing 561 in palm bay all day baby. ;)

( if you aren't a troll brother, you needto work on your grammer and not try to sound like an illiterate, what the fuck is the use of trying to use ebonics on the interweb. If you're a troll, good one )

Anyway, regardless who he was it's still sad that he died prematurely from a heroin overdose. :\ I could see the possible murder plot here as someone stated. Someone gave him a lethal shot of heroin to kill him and run his name through the dirt ( which it did, it's in the papers where this man lived ).

I dunno, the massive dose of heroin could point to suicide. Who knows. We'll probably never know if he was using regularly or if it was his first time or whatever.

No point hating on him, cops just hold up the law as its written. He didn't make the fucking law. He probably did a lot of good as well - just difficult to see that when us, the drug users, are often the target of police officers.

^ Assuming the article is accurate, which I do admit is often quite a big assumption, it states he targetted drug dealers so its not "just" holding up the law as its written it is making a serious effort to fuck drug offenders lives up.

Cops are obviously neccessary in society but I don't believe just because the law is written one way means they have to be such anal cunts about enforcing unjust laws, there are plenty of crimes to go after people for. Drugs just happen to be an easy crime to target because there isn't much effort needed to bust people for low level drug offences compared to many other crimes if you are clued up on drugs.

In other words they look better on paper for fucking over a tonne of people for drug offences than catching a few murderers, rapists, child molestors, etc. I think it is wrong for them to be benefitting in that way from fucking up peoples lives who are just enjoying themselves and/or supplying a service that should be available legally but since it isn't someone has to do it.

They'll be able to figure out if he was a long term user by a hair test or something right? Wonder if he was the man behind the plunger.. sounds like he was quite the dick in his days on earth.

If it wasn't accidental, the result of a gang "getting rid" of him or anything like that, it could have been a suicide...

Hate is an incredible burden. There's a lot to dislike in the world. If you want to find any happiness in life you need to learn not to hate your enemies. I have to work hard on this myself. The laws and the way people behave can often be far too frustrating to bear. You can hate what people do, but there's no good in hating a person. It doesn't mean you have to love or accept them. But hate and fear are the source of most of the world's problems. You just can't fight fire with fire.

I derive no joy from this story; instead I find it pitiful. This is the toll of prohibition that everyone must bear. I know he hated himself for what he was doing. He couldn't get help because it would have ruined the reputation that he worked for his entire life. Having experienced the dark hand of prohibition myself, I can only empathize with his plight, even if I can't with the rest of his life.

I'm sorry if all this sounds supercilious but it's the way I've been feeling lately. I spent much of my youth hating the police, the government, the stupid and ignorant people in the world and all the stupid things they do. I just can't do it anymore. I feel like it's killing me.

It sounded supercilious because it is.

Perhaps your current mood is affecting your statement more than you think.

Maybe read about his death again at another time, might have a different reply.

I hope he hated himself for using the drugs the people he was arresting for pushing. That said even this scum mofo didn't deserve to die prematurely, this is why we need regulation anyone can die if they don't do a test shot.

Maybe your right, it was untimely.

Perhaps torture was in order before he passed on.

Who knows, for sure, right?8)

It sounded supercilious because it is.

Perhaps your current mood is affecting your statement more than you think.

Maybe read about his death again at another time, might have a different reply.

I disagree, it makes perfect sense to me.

Look at it this way; other than this one cop there are hundreds of thousands of others across the world who are just as bad if not worse. If you hated them all with the fury they deserved you'd spend your whole life hating and not get much else done.

I know from personal experience that living with hatred is not at all pleasant. If you can adopt a philosophy that allows you to avoid living with hatred all the time then that's only going to be a good thing.

On that massive dose point , almost any normal to medium dose is massive in medical terms (heroin is used for pain managment in doses around 20 mg in the uk , so somebody who has been using iv for a year and shoots up 100 mg is pretty much suicide in their book , it's as if they had never heard of tolerance at forensics labs)

I too wonder if this wasn't a suicide, as most addicts know how to dose properly. If a hair test is done as suggested by Dragynfyr, that might lend some insight into his past use, but since the toxicology test was already performed to determine cause of death, I doubt they'll bother checking to see if he'd been using before. Even if they do, I doubt it would warrant a follow-up story in the eyes of most media.

Also, I understand the anger some of you have been expressing toward cops and I gotta say, I myself find the irony of the situation to be worthy of a smile. But this was still a human being, albeit one with a perspective I could never begin to fathom. And if I wished death upon everyone I disagreed with, well, there wouldn't be many people around. Tolerance is key.

One last note: "death by misadventure." Fucking sweet. I want that as my epitaph.

First thing that I thought, to be honest. A 'massive overdose' just doesn't sound right for someone who you'd assume to have a bit more about them, being 47 years old.

Agreed. Something... Actually, many things don't seem to add up here.