[Answered] What's up with this??? Is this a scam?

thetruth123

Bluelighter
Is bluelight just a scam to push ex test and certain pills?

This is the 3rd reliable source I have heard about what is happening here. I also heard some online pharmacies complain about this site.

[Edited by TLB: we don't allow sources, or links to others who provide sources. Check your guidelines.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've posted here a long time and never bought ex test kits or pills, and most of the people who have were wanting to do so before they came across bluelight. If this were a scam it'd be a pointless failure.

Oh and you're "reliable source" is a laughable crock of shit.

dealers use pillreports to blacklist competitor pills

ahahahahahahahaha

alostlittlebird said:
I've posted here a long time and never bought ex test kits or pills, and most of the people who have were wanting to do so before they came across bluelight. If this were a scam it'd be a pointless failure.
Seeing as Bluelight in no way makes any money from the sale of EZTest kits, it doesn't matter one jot if people buy them or not, but we still promote them (and we don't get backhanders either, BL is privately funded by an ultra generous individual).

You posted this same crap here in Ecstasy Discussion and your thread was closed.
Why would you re-post it in here? 8(

That's the stupidest thing I have ever read. Whoever believes this and posts on a messageboard asking if it's true, is an idiot too.

-->support
the admins would know about this better than us ;)

chrissie said:
dealers use pillreports to blacklist competitor pills

ahahahahahahahaha

actually that right there is definately proven fact, ( i know this because i know people personally who at one time did this, albeit not often, it is obviously still done..

but even so.. you can usually tell when someones post is total bullshit.

yep, this entire message board was actually set up just so some dude in cincinatti can push a few more pills

Yeah, all us mods get free pills..... even me, who doesn't even mod a drug forum. It's all in the subliminal messages I send in SLR you see. For example, "penis" really means "pill" (ie. so "how long is your penis" = "how many pills do you have") and so on.
Now our underhanded dealings have been brutally exposed I don't know what I'll do!!! *cry*

Pffft. This is not only bullshit, it's an INSULT to all the people who work hard here in their own free time for harm reduction. You sir, are a sucker.

What's it like on your planet? Seems so different from our reality.

We would like to caution people that blue light has "rogue" mods that are involved in the distribution and selling of MDMA. They work via PM etc. This may/may not be condoned by Blue Light staff but it does happen. We would also like to warn people to take any report posted on Pill Reports with a grain of salt. It is used by dealers to push certain pills and black list competitor pills. Mods facilitate in this by helping certain sources that provide them with free "goods" or cash money.

^^that's the whole quote regarding BL, for those that did't hit the link - which was removed per BLUA and guidelines. Aside from the "quality" of this site, it is like anything else on the net - including BL - you have to take from it what you want. Anything on the net can be fabricated, or trying to spread the truth about a subject. Whether it is the unbiased truth, or a slanted view of the truth, there is little to no "proof" about anything anyone says on the net aside from general mass opinion forming an agreed view.

In regards to what the quote insinuates about BL staff and it's practices, I'll take a stab at answering the questions. Are there "rogue" mods doing odd things - probably, I mean we've got nearly a hundred mods, way to many for the admins to research, interview, and continue to follow with a cybermicroscope for their actions - that is unrealistic (for any website of this size). And by odd things I do not mean selling pills necessarily - I mean anything you might find odd. Hell, take a peak at any trash thread in the Lounge and you'll find all kinds of half assed suggestions suggested/encouraged by mods and members alike. Remember where you read it, and keep in mind the type of people and subject matter as well as the gentle reminder that this is all on the internet, and therefore subject to its tongue-in-cheek humour as well as hidden agendas.

Any misconduct by mods is not known about by the staff (at least to my knowledge). The site has always stood by the statement that if you are going to do illegal activities, at least do them with an understanding of the repurcussions (physically, mentally, and legally). We do not condone such behaviour, by mods or members, and we can't control those people's actions, we just trust those in a position of some authority will not do things that will harm the site. As for the PM discussions, that's equivalent to meeting them on the street or calling them on the phone - well outside our area of policing and beyond the scope of what we can track. It falls again to individuals being responsible for any actions they perform.

Slanting pill reports for/against a particular pill? I could see that happening, by action of a member, a mod, or someone using an alias. To my knowledge mods wouldn't do this - they need to uphold the integrity of the site otherwise what's the point of even having it if it can't be trusted? More often than not, it would be members or anonymous posters trying to help out their own private enterprise - again, something we can't really control as pill reports has to rely heavily on the input of the public, and there isn't a simple way to screen those comments for veracity or accuracy, it's simply not possible.

And as for the last comment, I can't even respond it is so laughable. The staff are generally intelligent enough, and have been around enough, that such actions are hardly worth the effort. If a mod has personal 'habits', then they don't need to use the site to feed those habits. Such habits would be instilled long before a person was asked to help the site in a staff position. In fact, I'd wager the majority of staff members have dropped their usage significantly since they joined - and are sticking around in an effort to educate and assist those going through the learning and growing stages we've already passed through. I know several staff members have certain habits, but that encompasses everything, including drinking, smoking, and talking shit in the Lounge - but any of them using a position of authority to further personal activities would be noticed and dealt with.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
It's all in the subliminal messages I send in SLR you see. For example, "penis" really means "pill" (ie. so "how long is your penis" = "how many pills do you have") and so on.

ROFL!!! =D That's amazingly funny.

Oh and btw it's seven inches (seven pills, shhhh!)

i am not even a mod and i get my 9 fat pills every week lol

what a fuckin joke

this site is so full of information that has absolutely nothing to do with ecstasy
is that all a front so a few guys can get there free pills
i don't think so

this thread would be laughable if it weren't so offensive
to the hard working mods who help so many people every day

this site has been a god send for me
thanks to all the mods

its 9 fat inches lol