Another pointless survey: when is everyone's birthday?!?!?

jbug.. YUP - unfortunately you and I are in the same boat... LONERS!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
March 3-10.
it's ok.. we can be lonely together!! hehe
smile.gif

<<>>10/17<<>>
Hey, Rollergirl, is there a webpage or anything for that astrological stuff?

August 15th here..Leo, Hey I am the first one in August!! I am a Summer girl for sure..lol
------------------
*P~L~U~R*

Aug. 17TH!!
um...and i'd just like everyone to know my favorite color is blue......hee...hee.....

Feb 9th.. hm.. that's SOON!!!!
Hey everyone!! Can't u Please send ½ a pill or more
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Dino (edited 18 January 2000).]

mine is FEB 5.... dakeva let's get together at barroom for our Bdays!!!! i'm going to VIP on sat... (my b/day)!!! email me!!!

hey, this 'pointless survey thing really IS starting to catch on...
I got another 50 odd responses again today from my recent ones... amazing...
Anyway, I can see liquid oceans pov. My dob seems just a bit to personal for some reason to be handing out over the internet and yet, I can't see why...?
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

because of credit cards, bank accounts, identification. You may have registered for email accounts where they ask you your date of birth in case you forget your password. Also, if you're running for president, you don't people to cross-reference you against your b-day. It could make it easier to id you. Not that i'm committing any crimes on this board, but there are some people out there i don't want to know i do drugs.
In any case these details should remain private:
date of birth
city of birth
mother's maiden name
social security number
bank account numbers
passport numbers
driver's licence numbers
Hence, it would be a bad idea to start a thread called "What's your social security number?"
smile.gif

But it'll probably happen....
redface.gif

------------------
Got a Question? Try the Search Engine!

I think it's harmless
smile.gif

my b-day is March 12th...finally 19, legal age here in CAN.(clubs, drinking.....ahhh)

Feb 7 here the age of the aquarius. I'll will finally be out of my teenage years and hit the big 20 where the fuck did all the years go.
PLUR

Paranoia paranoia everybody's comin to get me.... Giving yer birthdate and birthday are 2 diff things.. Chances are that if someone is gonna take the time to read this post on what day yer b-day is, then take the time to look through all the other posts to see if you ever said yer age so then that can make a birthdate for you, only to then go check all yer other shit, yada yada yada, they already have all the shit on you... Anyone that could be possibly lookin for yer shit more than likely has more sophisticated ways that reading the kiddies posts for their birthdays. btw, mine on valentines, now that you know that dont go crackin into my email or credit cards.

Paranoia paranoia everybody's comin to get me.... Giving yer birthdate and birthday are 2 diff things.. Chances are that if someone is gonna take the time to read this post on what day yer b-day is, then take the time to look through all the other posts to see if you ever said yer age so then that can make a birthdate for you, only to then go check all yer other shit, yada yada yada, they already have all the shit on you... Anyone that could be possibly lookin for yer shit more than likely has more sophisticated ways that reading the kiddies posts for their birthdays. btw, mine on valentines, now that you know that dont go crackin into my email or credit cards.