announcement to all bluelighters.....

RuRru

Bluelighter
I have a new name and its RuRru........does anyone know who I am ?????
Well for those of you that are slow....This is RuRu, I still want my name back and this one is only temporary, i do plan on getting RuRu back as my name but for now this will doo
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Peace to my fellow bluelighters........RuRu
p.s. I would love to know what the fuck happened and why did I and others lose their names????? I am sure jase and skydancer are on it...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

this is wierd, ive never seen the board like this before, its also weird that my name still works and others dont
oh well lets hope the board gets back up and running normally
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

Lets see is this working????
Iam tj-e have been trying to get on all day
couldnt even register under diffrent name

Ruru-remember when this shit went down...what in September? This same thing happeened, and theo nly way they could fix it was by getting this new bulletin board software. Now it's happening again.
I know I'm the paranoid one of the group, but check this out and see if it sounds reasonable...what do you think about the US gov't trying to shut thsi down. They might have soem super hacker soemwhere sabotaging sites liek these. I know they'd like to see sites liek ours eliminated, but they can't do anythign directly since bluelight is based in amsterdam with skydancer right? They can pass laws and shit, but if that's the case, they have no right dictating what goes on in other servers. I dont see hwo they can pass any kind of laws about the internet at all, because the net is global, not just us. They could firewall we who live in the us from entering sites liek these, but they have as power as any other country as net police-absolutely none.
But indirectly...my dman government has the fbi and cia to do all its dirty work...is it possible?
------------------
X2K- Rolling into the Phuture

Well, I lost my name as well, and like I've said somewhere else, I'm peeved I've lost all record of the fact that I had posted over 270 times! Now I'm a god damn new member. Get ready for an onslaught from miss. apple so I can at least become a bluelighter.
miss apple

TOtallly Miss Apple......you just expressed what i wanted toooo LOL
I had over 220 posts and was dam proud of the fact that i had them LOL......Now some of you will say that me an miss apple (along witha few others on here LOL) Just post to any old thing......well I know that is not true with me and from what i read its not of miss apples or anyone else, we actually read posts and I for one comment on the ones that I intrigue me....what it does show is that I spend way to much time on here LOL....
Wow what a mind trip........i am just too Hiiiiggghhh to type anymore LOL
How about a wippit......Peace...RuRu

i don't know what you all are talking about - i havn't lost my name. but it seems like more than half of the registered members here are duplicates... so we're not THAT big.
nice.
------------------
If it's working, I had nothing to do with it

Yes Ruru, I do spend way way way too much time on here and like you said, I don't just post for the sake of increasing my number of posts. I just always have something to say. Mind you, you should check out the number of times Motab has posted...then you'd see who's really got a lot of time on their hands!!! *LOL*
Oh my god....I just checked myself....I knew he had posted a lot but 468 times????? *LOL*
post number 6...and counting
smile.gif
smile.gif

miss apple
------------------
I aspire to be a bluelighter
[This message has been edited by miss. apple (edited 20 December 1999).]

I'm new but i just had to reregister to get back on to to server for bluelight.
------------------
~Dank~

You leave Moppy alone!
He's out of the country and can't defend himself!
Hmmmph.
wink.gif

trancEnder: they're trying to do that here in Australia. The government want all ISPs to run filter software or something to block out any sites with undesirable content from overseas. If these undesirable sites are hosted in Australia, they will have the right to shut them down
frown.gif

Whatever happened to free speach?
frown.gif

------------------
the bluelighter formerly known as Joelle :)

Ok, I'm just checking to see if I'm a bluelighter still and not a newbie! Sorry about all your erased posts RuRu and miss. apple---and everyone else!
Luv yuz
PLUR*
Skye*
------------------
You are what you have been, and will become how you react to all that surrounds you! :)