Announcement: Name Changes & Custom Title for Current & Ex Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
felix...I dare you to flex some smod power and bounce this through a few more trafficked foruae (plural of forum in scot?).

chalk up another vote for the return of bluelight crew. it's not so confusing that people won't eventually figure it out. it's certainly not any worse than "super moderator" :p

i also like the idea that mods who were ever banned or turned into trolls forfeit the rights to the custom title. my understanding of the title is that it is supposed to recognize the people who have made a real contribution, not for disruptive chodes who once stumbled upon a mod spot.

nice one, admins. this is cool.

probably not. i've loved you forever but it's like you don't even know i exist! :(

TheLoveBandit said:
felix...I dare you to flex some smod power and bounce this through a few more trafficked foruae (plural of forum in scot?).
yeah, i was thinking that.

bypassing the lounge for now ;), moving to OTHER DRUGS.

I've always thought 'bluelight crew' for ex-staff, was good. :)

Also, lol @ 'choad'. I love that word. =D

Bluelight crew? Like wordplay on jeanswear styling? I guess I'm the only one who finds it funny =| (I also get the image of these guys in blue suits and caps, something like the mario plumbers).

Perhaps, "I used to be a mod." To keep the wittiness down.

dimwittedness is good, especially in the case of ex-mods who often had their sense of humour removed during their tenure.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but i'm high on codeine. What's this jeanswear you speak of? I understand the plumbing reference, but i guess i don't find it particularly funny.

Like someone said earlier in the thread, i'm thinking those of us that think 'bluelight crew' is good are the people that were around when it was actually being used.

Eh, it's no biggie either way, but some custom title for ex staff would be nice. :)

I vote for Bluelight Crew too but doesn't bother me, as long as we can make Fry-d-'s say "Jaded Mofo" ;) =D

hoptis said:
I vote for Bluelight Crew too but doesn't bother me, as long as we can make Fry-d-'s say "Jaded Mofo" ;) =D

Damm right.

Things used to be way cooler before my hair went grey.

Damm whiippper snappers think they are so smart.....

*grumble*

Bluelight Crew is good, a simple step along from Bluelighter.

Former Bluelight Crew sounds like it's another step further, and is a bit too obvious imo.

Crew in one sense of the word meaning 'staff' (but ex-staff in this case)
But I use the word crew to define my (or any) group of friends.

Eg I wonder what the BL crew are up to today? (as in everyone who posts on BL not just staff and ex-staff)

Well, thats what I first thought crew refered to when I read this thread when it started.

My 2cents (which is quite comparable to the US cent at the moment ;))

:D

What about just 'former staff' or 'ex-staff'

???

:D

Won't it just be a badge to be worn to allow ex-staff to be rude and obnoxious to n00bs and usually get away with it because they have tenure? If so, how long until this can be organised? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.