• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Animals and Spirits

aihfl

Bluelight Crew
Recently I've been noticing my dog acting peculiarly at times, fixated on something I can't see. I've also heard (at least pretty sure I've heard) nails clicking on the tile floor and tags jingling, but when I go to look, my dog is soundly asleep in her bed. I've only lived in my home since August 2016, and I haven't had any pets die while living here. I figured if any of my departed pets are still around, they'd still be at my ex's. I guess I've watched too many paranormal shows and have avoided acknowledging it since something malevolent can masquerade as something benign, but I think I have a pretty good sense about these things and I don't feel threatened in any way. Plus, I have Tibetan prayer flags over my back door and a pair of Ryukyuan Shisa dogs at my front door to keep out any bad juju. And I've not knowingly invited anything in. Thoughts, anyone?

I believe you because where I used to stay my mum always said there was something there and my dog would react too
I never sensed it but my mum and hubby did.
Animals also are very sensitive too

My dog is actually haunted. He jumps up from a full rest like someone stuck him with a pin (I swear it isn't me lol) and then looks at some things that aren't there. Some nights it's pretty bad. My other dog sleeps right through it however so I don't get it.

He jumps up from a full rest like someone stuck him with a pin (I swear it isn't me lol)

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

To the OP, I have had the same thing quite a few times & have been in the flat for some time. Sadly now though I am starting to actually see "smoke" move around at times in the room & it started off so I could see through it (like a massive cloud of high VG vape) but it's starting to get a lot thicker over the last week. I really think I have messed with something a bit too much or someone I have upset online set something on me. The dog when she is with me can also see it & chases after it barking.

Last edited:
When I used to have my Labrador, he used to sit on the foot of my bed some nights and just look out, and sometimes would sit and act like there was someone standing there petting him, then after a while hed let out a bit of a wine like he did when you'd stop petting him and come up and lay by me.

That house was haunted as hell.

My housemate's dog was really cool all the time. An acquaintance came over who I'm cool with but stay extremely cautious of him. This dog went nuts as soon as he walked in. Never seen it so angry. I deff get the vibe that guy carries some dark stuff

My housemate's dog was really cool all the time. An acquaintance came over who I'm cool with but stay extremely cautious of him. This dog went nuts as soon as he walked in. Never seen it so angry. I deff get the vibe that guy carries some dark stuff

Dogs know things a lot more than we know.

We used to keep several Doberman Pinchers that I'd take with me when I went "shopping" shall we say as I lived in a shit area.
Some "roadman" had called & it turned out later he was planning to "relieve me" of my goods, he never got a chance as the dogs jumped at him, pulled the lead outta my hand & chased him into the car where they jumped up the window trying to attack him. You got two fully grown pissed off Pinchers on your case it isn't a good thing trust me.

The dogs "knew" he was rotten yet I had no idea......go figure.

Zopiclone bandit said:
I am starting to actually see "smoke" move around at times in the room & it started off so I could see through it (like a massive cloud of high VG vape) but it's starting to get a lot thicker over the last week. I really think I have messed with something a bit too much or someone I have upset online set something on me. The dog when she is with me can also see it & chases after it barking.

Wow that is incredibly creepy. Animals really do know more than we know. Which is why I've always viewed people who animals don't like (or vice versa) as a red flag. I think they're a better judge of character than we are in a lot of cases.

Something must be up. The dog was camped out at the end of the bed at my feet facing away from me like she's keeping tabs on something. She never does that.
2wn1oc9.jpg