ANIMAL ABUSE on bluelight

vietvet

Bluelighter
actually put my family round the old "E" board to acclimate them into what I am doing in the computer room so much, and one of the children who wrote about "giving his GERBILS" some "E" or speed or something totally blew it for me.....My daughter exploded and told me you can't give an animal "E"(started an interesting dialouge for me and my daughter when she gets back),and some other members just knda went "Fuckin Told Ya", see, we try to love everyone we can, so us personally, we don't get in to child abuse or animal abuse. I won't outline the reasons, I don't feel that I need to, and I don't believe the rest of my bluelight community supports it either.......Am I wrong,, come on you guys ...do one for the animals........shit!!!we did'nt treat the gooks in Vietnam that bad.............................plur
If you are not programmin yosef, somebud es is......................JN

I know someone who gave a cat a whole pill. It suffered no ill effects and *seemed* to enjoy it.
I guess as you can't over dose per se with real Ecstasy and the fact it works by an indirect effect is why the cat & gerbil are still alive.
I would NOT recommend giving anything (including a human) drugs without its consent and being able to make an informed decision by itself./
Jase.

"...we did'nt treat the gooks in Vietnam that bad..."
What the fuck are you talking about? What statement are you trying to make here? Do you really mean to imply that "gooks" are equivalent to gerbils? Do you actually think feeding E to a small domesticated animal even compares to My Lai? To napalming and machine gunning entire Viet Cong villages? To carpet bombing an entire nation? To recklessly and selfishly attempting to subjugate the will of an entire nation of people for our precious "national security?" Don't trivialize what Vietnam and our nation went through by comparing it to some kid wanting to feed E to his/her pet. That's an obscenely skewed perception of reality and morality.
I understand that you had to fight the Vietnamese (I'm assuming...anything posted by anyone could be bullshit, but I'm taking you at your word on this). I understand that some of their tactics were atrocious. Did you ever think they thought the same of us? We rearranged the landscape of nearly an entire country from the air...how do you suppose they felt about that? Would that justify booby trapping GI hangouts and children? Hell, we were killing them indescriminantly with the BUFF's...what's the difference between that and a grenade strapped to some kid's chest? They all blow into itty-bitty bloody bits just about the same...
Look,I understand that you probably went through more traumatic events during your tour than I will in my entire life. That fact humbles me...no shit. I have a great deal of respect for you for coming back from a senseless war the U.S. should have never fought, re-inserting yourself into society and building a family...I really do; but this post of yours...it just hit a nerve in me for some reason. It's been at least 25 years, and apparently your time in Vietnam still colors your actions and feelings. That saddens me.
I understand that many of the experiences life throws at us can stick to us like a booger on my moustache, but please think about what you say on a world-wide forum before you post it...this is the only way we can form our perceptions of you...and I would like to have a positive perception of anybody who closes a message with "PLUR." Otherwise, "Peace Love Unity and Respect" really is a worthless line of bullshit we conjure up to justify our illegal antics to ourselves.
Listen, if this has been a misunderstanding and you were just joking...I offer you my sincerest apologies for this tirade...sometimes I jump off the deep end and make many assumptions about the content and intent of people's words. However, If you said it in all seriousness...frankly, I pity you. I truly hope it is the former.

Mr. Sticky --- I just want to say I respect the tact and grace with which you put forth your dismay (as always). I also found that line quite disturbing, as well as the fact that someone so concerned over the possible abuse of animals would have such little regard for human beings.
You voiced concern over this in such a way that I can only say...ditto....I have nothing more to add to this other than my utmost respect to you.

Thank you Mister Sticky and I mean that sincerely. You don't go with the crowd and you are not afraid to express yourself. I ain't going into a long one here cause just like you, I could write a book. I could very easily set down with any Vietnamese, German, Japanese and probably roll. I have always liked to get stoned with other lovers. But we would pray that the guys and , women and children did not die for nothing. I express myself freely and that is what I love about bluelight and this country. You can tell me that I was fucked up for doing what I did...and I can sit here and Oh well .......ya know.........plur......and God bless you I love life today, finally.....and even though I fucked people up with a big fucking 50 caliber machine gun, today, the only thing I would hurt are fleas, ticks, and flies.
Any Vietnamese or any other person I have harmed, please forgive me. I am just a dumb farm kid from Pennsylvania. As for the people i have probably killed.....that....is a personal thing between me and God.
[This message has been edited by vietvet (edited 29 January 2000).]

Did anyone else realize that this guy was showing his daughter exstacy info...He wants to talk about values...

Yeah...what kind of a waste of sperm would promote responsible usage, education and honesty between family members?
[sarcasm, for any partially aborted fetuses reading this.]

animal abuse???? are you talking about the way we as homo sapiens self-administer neurotoxic dosages of mdma on a regular basis or just some dumb-ass posts about "what-would-happen-if-i-gave-my-pet-three-toed-sloth-e-and-then-dropped-him-off-the-balcony-of-a-highrise-apartment"?
'cause one is probably more serious than the other. . . but i'm not telling which one it is
wink.gif