View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Analogue Impressions: 3-HO-PCE

necropolis

Bluelighter
About seven weeks back, I finally managed to acquire 1 gram of 3-Hydroxyeticyclidine.

HOT DAMN!!! I was blown away by the strength and intensity of mu-Opioid receptor effects. Starting out, I took approximately 250 mics as a allergy test, followed thirty minutes later by 1 mg (All dosages in this and most of my other posts/threads are administered by insufflation - my preferred ROA for just about everything except 2C-X psychedelics and Thorazine).

Later that night I took 30 mg, in four lines. No significant burn like with 3-Me-PCPy. This material (3-HO-PCE) is remarkable for its opioid properties. In low to medium doses (10-25 mg for me) the opioid effects seem to develop over about 20 minutes, followed by heavy and cold dissociation. It's somewhat strange because I felt physically very warm (not body temp - subjective psychological feeling), but the dissociation was icy cold... Almost colder than O-PCE.

I'll finish for now by saying that 3-HO-PCE unquestionably has very strong opioid effects for me personally, depending on dosage and ROA.

Don't be an idiot like me and underestimate the dose. I got impatient 2 nights after my initial 30 mg trial run and eyeballed it. Big Ass Mistake. Took approx. 75 mg, WAY TOO MUCH!

I don't exceed 50 mg with this one, ever. Learned my lesson the hard way. The 3-HO-PCE is at the opposite end of the spectrum relative to 3-Me-PCP - whereas the 3-Me-PCPy is extremely dense, 3-HO-PCP was incredibly light and fluffy by volume - much lower density. It also takes up to 45 minutes to develop full effect, even when snorting. Oral might be even longer - haven't tried that method yet.

Interesting, I wonder if it could be used to help with opiate withdrawal? Or if it would set you back?

I would think it would set a person back rather than help, because I experienced mild to moderate withdrawals after running out of it. I also used up an entire gram in less than two weeks. Normally a gram of 3-MeO-PCP/PCE or O-PCE will last me 2-3 months at current usage habits. The 3-HO-PCE is extremely compulsive and reinforcing... for me anyways.

Hmmm... I've only noticed the cold dissociation, which mixes well with a warmer psych like psilacetin. By itself 3-ho-pce is almost boring in how cold and removed it felt though.

Mind you, I've only ever tried MXE, N2O, and 3-HO-PCE, so maybe other dissos get even 'colder'.

I have had a few experiences with this one, I quite like it. It has a long lasting anti depressant effect ime. My favourite thing about it is the sedation, i can sleep easily 5 hours after an oral dose.

I settled on 30mg oral as my normal dose, that's with no tolerance. I tried plugging once, didnt seem to increase potency or shorten come up so I never bothered again.

I didn't find it that cold, a bit neutral at times. I always mixed with alcohol and cannabis so perhaps that warmed it up. Nothing like the coldness of O-PCE, not a fan of that one.

I have had a few experiences with this one, I quite like it. It has a long lasting anti depressant effect ime. My favourite thing about it is the sedation, i can sleep easily 5 hours after an oral dose.

I settled on 30mg oral as my normal dose, that's with no tolerance. I tried plugging once, didnt seem to increase potency or shorten come up so I never bothered again.

I didn't find it that cold, a bit neutral at times. I always mixed with alcohol and cannabis so perhaps that warmed it up. Nothing like the coldness of O-PCE, not a fan of that one.

I personally love O-PCE, but to each their own, I guess... 3-HO-PCP is great too, but it almost seems as if 3-HO-PCE has more intense opioid binding than the piperidine version. Not sure, just basing off of my subjective experience. I don't have the medicinal chem resources to test receptor binding affinity in vitro or in vivo, but would love to be able to someday.