• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anal Dust or "Dusting"

Dear god... I would definately advise against sticking a piece of glass up one's rectum, that just asks for painful surgery.

Wouldn't crushing up a pill and putting it into a cap be equally as effective? It'd just take a little longer as the cap would need to dissolve.

stace.

^^

i know!

i mean having your mouth that close to your friends ass.........

you'd wanna hope your already loved up enough to do it!

There was a big campaign run through UK needle exchanges a few years ago called "Up yer bum" - they suggested using a syringe (no needle) to squirt drug of choice dissolved in water up anus. This would be easier than the "dust" method, and probably less irritating to rectal lining as well. Not to mention heaps faster come on than just plugging a whole tablet.

But the UYB method doesn't include someone BLOWING IT UP YOUR ASS!

I think thats the uhh... key issue here :p

i haven't heard of this way before. Very....unique to say the least.

Instead of having the ***cringe*** enjoyment of having someone blowing this into your date, couldn't you just crush up your pill, wrap in a little tissue, and up she goes? I guess it would take a little longer to absorb but hey, some people don't like getting a pen distance away from a stinky sweaty ass.

Not that i'm stinky and sweaty..... :p

Cramming powder wrapped in tissue up your ass would have such a greater chance of tearing (the tissue, not your ass)

Imagine how devestated you'd be when your little ball of powder explodes and gets stuck in your ass-hair.

<mr slave>
OhHhhH! jesuS ChRISt :D
</mr slave>