AN ABSOLUTE TRUE STORY: Something happened in the bathroom this morning

Well lets see... I woke up and took a shower, and for some odd reason, the hot and cold water knobs were switched... What a dirty trick...
------------------
"Oh God, do not remain quiet; Do not be silent and, Oh God do not be still. For, behold, Thine enemies make an uproar..." Psalm 83:1-2.

The only reason I didn't do or say anything is because the guy works on the same floor as i do so I didn't want him to know who I was.
The Doc

When your sliding into first and you really got a burst. EVERYBODY DIARRHEA POPP POPP!!!!! haha
PLUR

When you're slidin' into home,
and your pants begin to foam...DIARRHEA...DIARRHEA...LOL
HA,HA,HA!
PLUR*

When you're slidin' into home and
your pants begin to foam...DIARRHEA...DIARRHEA...LOL
HA,Ha,HA!!!
smile.gif

PLUR*

when you're swimmin in the pool and you cool,DIAREAH
when ya climbin up the ladder and ya hear sumthin splatter,DIAREAH
when ya standin in the shower and ya really feel the power,DIAREAH
~"to shit or not to shit"

when you're swimmin in the pool and you cool,DIAREAH
when ya climbin up the ladder and ya hear sumthin splatter,DIAREAH
when ya standin in the shower and ya really feel the power,DIAREAH
~"to shit or not to shit"

Heres one for all you's imagination:
That shit was comming outta this guys ass with so much pressure, you know, like a fire hose, and you know that that means:
The shit/piss saturated toilet water HAD to have splattered up througout this guy's entire ass, like brownish paint all over his hairy buns and the circumference of his now probably bleeding hole.
When such an event happens, no ammount of toalet paper will be enough to completely clean the shit from this guy's ass. I mean, the only way to completely clean that shit is fo him to take a shower and use lots of soap and scrub hard, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth on the hairy asshole and surrounding areas for at least 20 minutes.
Did this guy have access to a shower at work and have enough time to wipe his torn ass sqweaky clean? My guess is no.... so this poor guy must have spent the rest of the day with his ass hairs entangled with shit particles... his ass was probably itching like hell and developing a severe rash, not to mention stinking up the whole floor and having flys gathering arround his ass ...
Poor guy...
...now where's the other half of my sandwich?
------------------
P L U R
[This message has been edited by FuzzyWuzzy (edited 30 January 2000).]

In the words of the immortal beavis and Buthead
DIAREAH CHA CHA CHA!!
DIAREAH CHA CHA CHA!!
that is all...
------------------
Life is too short to drink cheap beer

Doc, I was just wondering what you've been up to.........never a dull moment!!! Email me!!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!