• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

An absolute disgrace - Everyone please read !!!

One problem with the DIA & Salt - Future Ent. runs Saturdays at Salt!

Does anyone know what the law actually in relation to water at venues. I always ask for a glass of water, the conversation usually goes something like
Me: I'll have a vokda and orange, a glass of the house red and a glass of water
Girlie: We only sell water in a bottle
Me: No I'm going to insist on a glass thanks.
Girlie: *stand still for a few moments, gives me the glare and silently gets the drinks and water*
Girlie: Vokda $5.50, wine $4.80
Me: uhh ta. (bloody bar prices)
I don't mind the glare as much because I know I'm right to ask for just water. At least I think I know I'm right if you uhh know what I mean
smile.gif

If the girl ever got her manager or just refused to serve me I wouldn't know where to stand if it came to the crunch.
If anyone knows what the law is (the real, uhh enforceable one) I wouldn't mind knowing. Then I can feel a little better about myself when I'm insisted on being given free water.

I went to GAS(syd) last year and they only have warm water coming out of the taps in the bathrooms, since then I haven't been back.
We are their business, if they don't look after us don't go back and tell all your friend not to either, eventuality they might get the idea that they are doing something wrong.
I miss the bubbler room at the old sublime.
------------------
Simba

im going thru the licensing process right now so i'll find out the details but i think what someone above said is right that a jug of water with glasses should be on the bar. i'll have more info later in the week. oh and btw you can all have all the free water you want in my new bar....
smile.gif

Cheers johnboy.
i'll be there, you supply the water we'll provide the fun !!
i think somethings really got to be done about this shit happening, though. lets get the bastards !!!!!
------------------
Electrify Me !!!