Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

AMT - Experienced

TheCosmos

Greenlighter
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/amt/amt.shtml

I've done AMT, orally, insulflated (don't jesus christ.. go rail some cayenne pepper if you want something close), and smoked (much shorter trip).

Orally this shit is monster like... I tripped HARD for 17 hours, and felt like shit for weeks after.

Me and my girl decided to spend a fri/sat tripping in the house alone cause our roommate was taking off for the weekend.

We dose about 30mg eyeballed (I'm sure it was prob more cause the old, cut it down, cut it down, cut it down method is never smart...)

Coming up was meh. nothing exciting.

Not wanting to get into long personal experiences. But this is the first drug I would label as pure sex/horniness in a powder.

*EVERYTHING* either of us looked at, or talked about was insanely erotic to us.

When we finally ended up in bed to fuck, I remember looking at the clock beside the bed and it being 8:30pm, when I looked at it later after snapping out of hallucination and thought of checking the time it was 2:48am.

During that time beyond just having amazing sex, my girl morphed into a scaled devil thing complete with horns, a tail every time she talked to me all I heard was some crazy demon sounding language.

She told me later, that during that period of time, I went from me in 1 second, to this half man, half beast minotauresque monster that only ever growled or snarled/barked at her (top half was beast, bottom was man)

After spend that time fucking, our bodies just couldn't deal with more so the horniess subsided, but the damn erotic imagery didn't.

We decided to test it, and even put shit like kids cartoons and shows on, And we'd still find things that turned us on, or excited us. It was weird/creepy all in one (And it was things like the people, images of people did very little, it was always things we noticed in the background, "That pole looks like a dick" "Hah those melons near each other looks like tits" stuff like that). And This did not STOP for hours.

As for come down, I just remember falling asleep eventually and waking up the next day feeling like completely and utter ass. I could barely think. People would ask me if I wanted to do something, and I would never care I just didn't wanna have to think or be in bright light. This went on for like 2-3 days. And eventually went away, but the slowness feeling took a good 2 weeks to fade.

Personally it was fun.. But I never wanna touch it again. It also scared the girl off anything labeled a RC forever.

FYI: I've *never* gotten sick coming up on AMT, while others who've done it with me have.

substancecode_AMT

Last edited:
awesome report haha. I know what you mean. Sometimes I get trapped in Freud-thought too. But realizing that literally everything in the world can be turned into something sexual is a good lesson to our minds of how our sexual brain works. It's quite fluid and cloudy and there really are no boundaries, it's all what you choose it to be, we all have the potential for attraction in literally everything. What part of your sexuality you are leaning towards can affect how you move around, how you look visually, and how you speak. Combined with tripping your GF sees you turn into a minotaur. Testosterone and primal male sexuality.. Awesome stuff. Cool trip.

^AMT releases serotonin, dopamine, and noradrenaline, similar to MDMA or meth, but it seems like it does it more slowly - like I imagine time-released MDMA might feel. It's unusual that there's any significant crash or hangover from it, especially for so long, but it's not unheard of.

I always feel fantastic after AMT, with elevated happiness levels for a week, and the trip itself is always full of love and joy... sometimes the trip becomes sexual, but usually it's more of an emotional thing (and if it's sexual it's emotional-sexual, or sexual because of being emotional, rather than because of an animalistic increase in desire).

These things don';t hold true if I overuse it... I went through a period in 2006/early 2007 where I took AMT 3-4 times a week, and it did very bad things then. Very bad. But using it responsibly has never led to anything but goodness for me. It's similar to MDMA, but without the retardation, and it unfolds so slowly that there's no rush to "get it all in", and no sudden comedown that makes you feel like you wish you were still high. And there is a very significant intellectual stimulation that tends to make me want to talk and talk about all the things I'm thinking about and analyzing.

Last edited:
AMT was one of my favorite "RCs" by far, but it always made me puke up a bucket before it started comming on...and I mean right before..like with mushrooms...so much so that (and especially) when I was already tripping slightly, after throwing up I'd be floored. The post peak seemed to last forever, so I only really used it for parties where everyone would crash at the house we drank in, give it to a group of people and talk through into the morning. It was definately a good drug for giving to your partner for all night sex.

@DexterMeth: I can see with the right group it being fun, But after the above trip while sitting on the couch, neither me nor my girl wanted to be touched. By each other, anyone else. It's like the thought of being touch almost invoked panic.

And I have to say after that fucking, dealing with the erotic part for 5+ more hours honestly sucked. I mean were at the point we were trying to find things that weren't erotic to us. I don't think we ever actually succeed.

@ColinGibs,psood0nym,Xorkoth - I'm not sure why I felt like horrid after my uses. But it stayed true for all the times/ways I did AMT, as was the general response from others who've done it with me. The only thing I can think of was since AMT has such finicky (compared to others) storing/maintaining issues, possibly the stuff I had was "funky/gone funky" for lack of science-type-words. But I do know the source for it was legit/good.