• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine speed paranoia, help

lardko

Greenlighter
I am not of course asking for medicial advice, just personal opinions, to be more specific I hope for someone to calm me down and explain im just being paranoid. Its been 2h since my last line and I already started to feel comedown, anxiety was creeping up so I took 5mg of diazepam, now I wamt to take 0.25mg of xanax with it but im afraid not enough time has passed since my last dose and I would be having a dangerous mix of upper and downer even tough 0.25mg of xanax is a baby amongst baby doses, am I right to be sligntly paranoid doe? How often do you want since the lsst dose to take a benzo?

I was on it for around 16h and what I find hilarious right now is how I had no problem taling huge amounts of booze last nightWITH IT but oohhh nooo 0.25mg of xanax is the issuw here, lmao

5mg Diazepam and 0.25mg Alprazolam are both low doses on their own. They will have an additive effect, so be careful not to make any stupid decisions or anything. Physically speaking though you will be fine. Just don't mix opioids or other downers

I am not of course asking for medicial advice, just personal opinions, to be more specific I hope for someone to calm me down and explain im just being paranoid. Its been 2h since my last line and I already started to feel comedown, anxiety was creeping up so I took 5mg of diazepam, now I wamt to take 0.25mg of xanax with it but im afraid not enough time has passed since my last dose and I would be having a dangerous mix of upper and downer even tough 0.25mg of xanax is a baby amongst baby doses, am I right to be sligntly paranoid doe? How often do you want since the lsst dose to take a benzo?

You will be fine. You already took the diazepam anyway.

I used to take 2mg of the upjohn brand xanax to send me to sleep after methamphetamine.