• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine or Methamphetamine?

I felt pretty good off 15mg rectal d-MA the other day and it was a very smooth experience, I was able to sleep shortly after, which would have been impossible on dexedrine.

Tricomb.....desoxyn is smooth as hell. I think Dexedrine is better tbh. I would like some Desoxyn though....yum

I know this thread is 8 years old. But so many people have the same question and as a user of UK amphetamine (base - 30-70% pure) and now recently methamphetamine shipped by darknet I will give my 2 cents.

Amphetamines are my favourite drugs. I used to love 4-fa, 4-fma, 2-fa, and now amphetamine and methamphetamine. They all have that familiar feeling I love recreationally. I know your considering from a medicinal perspective but we'll probably get back to that if I remember

NDRI's - Cocaine, 4mmc, 3mmc make me high but they don't give me that edge or sociability I'm looking for. They also make me paranoid after a binge and the comedown particularly from 4mmc is brutal. Their also way more addictive to me. And on a night out, going to the toilet every 45 minutes for coke is not my idea of fun. Don't get me wrong 4mmc is the most euphoric drug I've tried but it's got no functional use imo and isn't that great for a party

I was a regular user of 4-fa and it was great in so many ways. 4mmc was a distant memory. 4-fa allowed me to go clubbing with the norms (drunks) and yet be more on the ball than anyone. It went great with booze. Lasted 4 to 8 hours and was like amphetamine with a serotonin kick. And somehow stimulating yet relaxing. However the comedown could be pretty bad. Can't eat all day, depressed, irritable etc..I felt that this was the serotonin release which gave a semi mdma semi speed comedown. Ultimately it caused me some pain for a couple of years where I was feeling down a couple of days each week. I did not practice the once a month recommendation.

Later I ran into 4-fma for a summer in the netherlands. Similar to 4fa but if anything slightly more mdmaesque and therefore less abusable. Preferred 4fa.

Legal drugs get banned so where do I end up, the illegal market. Legal system works well. In many ways UK amphetamine base was better suited to me as it didnt kick you serotonin receptors arse as bad as 4-fa. So comedowns not so bad, just need something for sleeping. And my god it's cheap. Purity varies, you ususally get a mixture of amphetamine and caffeine in a powder or paste form. But 1g of average speed would get me high for a couple of weekends where as I could do 2g of coke in an evening if I didnt care about money. Making UK speed about 20 times cheaper than UK coke!

So onto methamphetamine, I've only tried this recently with a good source on the dark side becoming available. It's more expensive but my guess is purity is 80 to 100%. The onset of snorted meth feels slightly quicker/stronger but I imagine this is due to the purity, when i get the chance i will clean up some amphetamine to compare.

A lot of the other feelings are similar. Euphoria, body rush, stimulation with a paradoxical calmness, goes great with booze. Just great. However, i notice the very slight MDMAesque serotonin feeling with the meth a bit like the 4-fa. My pupils are bigger. Jaws more tense. Likewise the comedown is worse for me than with amphetamine. No appetite. And duration might be slightly longer though hard to say without knowing exact doses. All in all, all though the high from meth feels slightly (and only slightly) better than amphetamine (haven't tried pure amphetamine yet), it's not worth it for me to experience the extra comedown and probable neurological damage from serotonin release.

So all what I've said could be considered useless to the OP as the recreational doses I take are probably 10 times what's used in medicine. However it can't be good to be taking a drug that releases serotonin every day even in small doses. Not that taking amphetamine every day is ideal.

Something useful advice I can give is that high purity amphetamine sulphate in uk is available if you know where to look. And the cleaning process to get a pure product is pretty straight forward leaving you with a budget more euphoric version of adderall. BUT you must control the dose! To me amphetamine have only been recreational so I can't imagine only taking 20mg and leaving it there, but then I don't have adhd

All the amphetamine I've tried are abusable and addictive. They are quite insidious because you can function well on them. But from experience they can make you depressed if over used and depression is a strange thing. You can't always see the source of it.