• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

amphetamine, alcohol, alprazolam, baclofen combination safety?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
Well, what i want to know if it is safe to combine amphetamine with baclofen?
Ill be doing about 0.5g with about 250mg baclofen. It feels somewhat similar to ghb for those that are not familiar. But it is a muscle relaxer and if you take, say..1gr of baclofen you might end up with withdrawl giving you life-threatning cramps through your whole body. I survived but its not funny when you cant walk because of the spams or cant breathe because your throat keeps rotating unwillingly...

Im also probably gonna drink a few beers. Ive got 12 ones and i am a benzo addict so i might add a few alprazolam if i feel like but im not so sure about the neccesarity of it. Its just
That i havent taken my full daily dose yet. I usually take about 10mg a day. Also ive been drinking like 16 to 20 beers each day for the last two weeks or so. Should i expect any withdrawl problems from this? I do not plan to keep the alcohol up like this but i get bored :/ nothing else much available at
The moment but ill be healed when i have my 1p-lsd and mxp. Now that would entertain me for a while in combination and sort me out.

Any comments are welcome but be helpfull please. I need no negative feedback. Only constructive. Thank you.

Ok, i feel great. The baclofen finally pulled through after the whole ten pills. Im relaxed, im focused, horny yet cant stick with one decision. I do thing after thing before finishing the first action. Reminds of the first amph i ever bought. Really great quality. I have only drank a. Minimum so far. And facebook is annoying me because the whole middle east keeps sending me friend requests with strangers that keep tellin they love me but cant say anything else in an understandable language :s

A ghb feeling never mixes well with alcohol. I take another xanax, drink some more and realise i have wasted almost all my time being high..

Well i guess i need to risk and figure this all out but i can rely on the knowledge of my own experiences offcourse, yet. This what i think of trying is possibly risky if i compare it to my experience with heroin and amphetamine mixed. I was walking in mental clinic completely crazy of it. Fighting invisible people/objects. Well, my theory was that it had been possible for intelligence to go further than it's regular perfection as the universe is based on but somehow i made up that there has had been a way for this intelligence to be more than perfect, creating something of a slight variation of it, becoming to intelligent so where one would create further lifes, on one side to help an inferior planet and on the other side having this life programmed with more suffering so where this imperfection of intelligence would be able to rise further and further evolving of what was intelligence by lifes that i had a name for, torture cells. As there is no such thing as choice, only fate. You would be stuck in such a fase until i figured it would develop to where as your altered version would be changing into some mechanical alike, more machinery wise versions of beings
As where a possible 11,12 category would be an evil appearing to the lower ones. And a 13 where it starts back to detoriate into a less mental or dangerous subject. Yet those fucks locked me. Up in the isolation cell and i thought i was done for, all tied up to the bed, these spirits had their easy chance to kill me as i could not move. When i cant think straigth anymore from to long stim abuse i tend to get psychotic experiences with these types of subjects sometimes. Fearing that iprogrammed a life with so much drug abuse i would sink from a to high level to go back lower into the normal intelligence category and save myself and all the rest i can while im at it..

Please if you get any of where i got such ideas, ignore them still. Perfection cant be more than perfection or it is back to being imperfect. And i do not want to believe in negative alterations of intelligence. It cannot be.

Ok, i only took 6 25mg baclofen tabs and drank maybe 3 or 4 beers through the night. Ive got enough amph left to repeat yesterday and assume i wont need more than 8mg xanax if i would feel too uncomfortable.

I must mention by this morning i had to take a 500mg depakine to play safe. I was dizzy in an unhealthy way and had quite a headache that apeared a few times and went. I walked outside trying to find my way on the street by 11 in the morning. Realising i was appearing drugged, walking from side to side and returned when i could. I started texting a friend and end up doing so untill 5 clock or something. There was some really emotional issues i described from my horrible past and the spirits, my friends and lovers from the purely spirit "world" fel. so much compassion they were crying and i offcourse, as we share this bond. Felt not sad but tears rolled a few times. Offcourse that i thought up back to such negativity is from the withdrawl. Which i really did not expect coming when what i believe was only a small dosage that i used. Well, i bought more beers and i suppose ill use the tilidine for any possible w/d instead of mixing this along. I dont think it would be very interesting but dont be shy, give your opinion :)

Im alive, thanks for asking :)

Tilidine really helped the sadness/ withdrawl..

Yeah dont mix alcohol with xanax... Just not a good idea for anyone.

Actually. Im perfectly fine combining benzos with alcohol. Id say dont combine baclofen with alcohol or you might feel sick quikly. Just like ghb doesnt let it self mix with alcohol.

I will be honest all I read was the title but is this trolling? You have 1.3k posts, been a member for a decade (half of my life) and want to know if mixing aforementioned drugs can be done safely?

I don't even care how rude I sound. I thought I did dangerous shit on purpose. Slow your roll man, maybe I'm just very high but you have me tweakin' balls lolol.

As a general rule, drugs are going to become more unpredictable in nature as more, different drugs are combined with them. Without even mentioning the concept of drug synergy, which is huge, out of combining drugs, you can and often do end up with an effects profile radically different than if each drug were taken individually. Also, please don't develop the "I survived, no big deal" mentality. Nobody, including you, knows how close you actually come to lethal overdose when you indulge in drugs in this fashion.

Yeah, well. I still handled it safely and i know they wont let me die because of my purpose. A different one than most of you.