Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Am I needlessly denying myself?

jacked

Greenlighter
My friend is in his 30s and only drinks occasionally
He's taken MDMA 4 times over the last 2 months (never previously), last time was a week ago - all great experiences
He was planning on doing it again this week, and taking at least a 4 month break after that
But after reading the horror stories on here, he's resigned to not doing it for a 5th time so soon (potential great time) - unless anyone can reassure otherwise

Thanks

Last edited:
SWIM is in his 30s and only drinks occasionally
He's taken MDMA 4 times over the last 2 months (never previously), last time was a week ago - all great experiences
He was planning on doing it again this week, and taking at least a 4 month break after that
But after reading the horror stories on here, SWIM's resigned to not doing it for a 5th time so soon (potential great time) - unless anyone can reassure otherwise

Thanks
Definitely dont, your use is already getting excessive.. Respect the drug and it will respect you (most of the time atleast).. Give yourself atleast a couple months to recover if you dont want to lose the magic, gain tolerance, and/or get some nasty side effects.

Thanks, for what it's worth he's taking antioxidants and 5htp etc but he realises that it's not a guarantee

SWIM is in his 30s and only drinks occasionally
But after reading the horror stories on here, SWIM's resigned to not doing it for a 5th time so soon (potential great time) - unless anyone can reassure otherwise

Thanks
Seriously, read the rules before posting!
It's clearly written, SWIM is not tolerated here.

Do not roll more than once a month (some say even that's playing with fire)!
I have rolled with 2 week breaks 4 times recently, and last time I definitely felt my tolerance going up a bit, also the side effects were more pronounced than ever before. It's like the good effects are slowly slipping away with every use. Now taking 2 months off.