• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Alternative to Drugs

yeah supaspeed i agree with you, no drugs should mean no drugs... but i think what he really meant was "no hard drugs". i think this is in the spirit of harm reduction, don't you? it certainly lets people know how to have a good night without using illicit substances...
if the thread was about having nothing at all it'd be a short thread,
Q: "How can i go out without drugs?"
A: "get lots of sleep".
A: "it's possible".
and a few repeats of the same.
*looks up at thread*. oh. caffeine you say?

Yer.. as DQ said. No one mentioned dexies. Would anyone here consider dexies as 'drug' free.
Im serious here... I think different people have a different opinion about what drug free actually is.
RED BULLS.. drug free? Is caffine a drug?
Alchohol.... drug free? Is alchohol a drug
I dunno. I would take dexies and some gurana tabs and drink a shitload of red bulls and consider my night drug free.....
*thinks*
hhhmmmmmmm

I guess this has pretty much been covered - but why not go to the party drug free, stay until you're sick of it, and then go home? Nothing says you have to stay until the end.
It's only in recent times that I've realised this too - previously I was always there at a party until the end, no matter what. This led to some dangerous drives home through being too tired etc., and to be quite honest, I really think that I have better memories from parties that I have left early. Sometimes if you stay til the end it's like you're just there to prove a point, rather than having a fun time the whole time.
Just leave when you're sick of it and you shouldn't be tempted to take anything. On the other hand if you feel that you're going to fail in your resolve, and take something anyway, then either 1. you're not that serious about going clean so go hard and don't complain about the guilty conscience, or 2. stay home and keep your resolution to stay clean.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

fluffybunny and others : have a good look at the chemical name of dexies >>>>>>>> dexamphetamine Amphetamine hmmm nah that aint a drug.............*with a hint of sarcasm*

All i can suggest is around 5-6 logicin day tabs with DXM, pseudo and unfourtunately paracetamol (that means no more than 6) this will give you a nice little buzz for around $4 and clear up a runny nose and get rid of that nasty cough :)