Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Alternate Bong Designs ?

Xihias

Bluelighter
Hello,
LOL. How many of you have thought of different ways to use a bong device contraption ?11 I thought of a way that works for me, a bong that can pull two cones at once !

Amazing. LOL. Yea, I am blazed. Like how those desert things get a blue flame on them. Like whooooaaaaa that is hot and blazed. Except the hot.

Anyway, here is a image of it !!!!

doubles9db.jpg

=D hahaha. Maybe more suited to lounge or something, but pretty funny nonetheless and I don't even smoke bongs.

Did you actually make that or find the image on the web?

I actually made it myself.

I was supposed to be on a break.. but I broke that just to test this.. I'm not dissapointed. ;)

LOL I also have an assignment due tomorrow TOO

haha

ALSO: A made a White/Beige Kangaroo/Qantas appreciation Custom MSN Emoticon ......
wk6rm.jpg

wk6rm.jpg

wk6rm.jpg
wk6rm.jpg
wk6rm.jpg

wk6rm.jpg

^_^ Have fun :D

PS: Send 10 packs to your friends, spread te.h love :D

EDIT: ok I swear this is the last edit, I can't see any more mistake omg

Last edited:
even when i smoked regularly when I was younger I could never pull a huge cone, let alone 2. I was always the first to;
a) green out and spew/hug the toilet for up to 6 hours or,
b) slowly put the bong down, wonder WHAT THE FUCK people are on about and grab my blanky and hide in a dark room with some Pink Floyd on trying to stop myself from 'part a'.....

Now only small tokes on joints.... Leave that shit to the big kids. haha
I'll stick to my hardcore fully-sik-ulah-subwoofer chems man!!!! =D

Last edited:
Yea d00d, weeds not for everyone.

Go the fucking chems man, you're awesome ! Good to see some nice people on this board !!!1

SWIM thinks
wk6rm.jpg
are really, really fun. :)

EDIT: Good night everyone !!1 bedtime for me

Last edited:
haha, that reminds me of half-baked.

Thurgood Jenkins: The MacGyver smoker is a very handy guy to have around, especially when it comes to reefer.
McGayver Friend: Hey, man, we're out of papers.
McGayver Smoker: All right. Then get me a toilet paper roll, a corkscrew and some tin foil.
McGayver Friend: We don't have a corkscrew.
McGayver Smoker: All right. Then get me an avocado, an ice pick and my snorkel.
McGayver Smoker: [Friend looks at him funny] Trust me, bro. I've made bongs with less. Hurry up!

unfortunately, the most exotic bong I ever used was a aluminum can.

chriscore said:
unfortunately, the most exotic bong I ever used was a aluminum can.
You'll want to stay away from aluminium.... It's been linked to alzheimer's... aluminium + smoke = bad :(

haha thats such an awesome idea! you get that fresh-cone-hit, twice!

over the years friends and i have had a variety of crazy bong inventions. my personal favourite was one that we whipped up at a folk festival down south. It consisted of a 1.5L mount franklin water bottle filled with icy water, attached via two hoses to a 250ml pop top bottle, which had the cone piece and stem in it (and water too). We were really stoned dutching up our tent and it just popped into our heads to design a super bong, so probably a lighters worth of gas and a few stuffed up, non sealing pop top bottles later we had this awesome double filter that lasted for ages. when i got back to civilsation i even got one of those labelling machines and put "THE BONG" on it, it was #1 dude!

After lugging this around for probably a year or more in my backpack filled with dodgy shit, the seals started fucking up and it got less and less effective, and the mouldy resin building up in the bottles got pretty terrible, so it had to go:(. *those were the days!* bong making is an art to be reverred!

Uh man I hate to think of all the aluminium we inhailed in high school when we didnt have a pipe spare at parties :s

I know its not original but the double barrel bong is awesome, seems to have got me more high and been sooo smooth the few times I have used one.

LOL! A perfect example of the underrated art of ghetto bong design. :D

I gotta salute you, though, of course, I hope you'll excuse me for sticking with my agung double chambered tar filtering pyrex jobbie. Of course the disadvantage is that it babies your lungs and turns you into a pussy who can't smoke from much else without coughing like an asthmatic with lung cancer... ;)

-plaz out-

Hello :) I'm a long time lurker from Melbourne...usually I never post but I couldn't pass up this double coned bong as a friend of mine made the same a few yrs back =D

my housemate made this vey simple but highly effective two man pipe. you need two ppl to actually work it.

take about a metre of PVC pipe about 40- 50mm diam and snipe off one end at an angle so you can fit your mouth into it.

put a conepiece sized hole near the other end and jam a (big) conepiece into it and seal it with some blu-tac.

person one (helper) packs a cone, puts hand over end of pipe and lights weed. person two (ripper) draws air out out of the pipe, filling it up with smoke. when the pipe is full of smoke, person two exhales fully, person one takes hand off other end and person two takes a massive hit.

it takes teawork but it incredibly effective. :)

Crust said:
Hello :) I'm a long time lurker from Melbourne...usually I never post but I couldn't pass up this double coned bong as a friend of mine made the same a few yrs back =D

Ahh nice :)

Yeah Fully Sic.
Those pieces of garden hose and the plastic bottle give ur lungs the best hit of cancer.
Seriously use a fkn glass bong!
You dont have to mentally fkn retarded to realise plastic bongs give off hundreds of cancer causing carcinogens.

looking at that guy pulling the 2 cones makes me almost feel ill.... bad bad memories..... hhahaha

Something's not quite right when you move to such extremes...... or maybe it's just creativity... who know ;) :p

^ Yeah, I hear ya. Just thinking of hitting that sucker makes me gag, cant pull em like I used to.

I used to be a massive cone head and if I had of seen that picture above during that period I would have knocked shit over running out to make one. After weed tolerance takes hold you just dream up more ways of getting, what I used to call, "uber-Baked"

My only invention was the power punch. Load two cones - smoke one down and whilst blowing out load the next cone and then flame that. Essentaily, after exhaling your next breath was just more weed. POWER PUNCH!

But all I had to do was get another stem!

*slaps head - considers becoming a pot head again - aaahhh gets over it!*

Xihias - Have you actually made a prototype of your design and used it? I couldn't quite understand from your posts but guess you where stoned.

haha, yea I used it and posted it after I finished with it.

I just had the idea and thought it would be something interesting to try, does the job for me though, but I doubt I'd ever use it again. :)