Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Alright fellas and girlies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endone

Ex-Bluelighter
OK, so last night I was beaten to a pulp right. My face is completely fucked up and is almost unrecognizable. I have blackish purplish eyes with spots of red in them, and I also have bumps around my head. I was fucked up big time by two full grown males. Now, when I arrived at the P.A. Hospital, they gave me a pill called Endone and me being the pharmacological expert that I am, I immediately recognised it to be Oxycodone 5 mg IR...

It didn't do too much for the pain, I have it before, about 100 mg.

Now the point of this post is that if I were to visit my local GP tomorrow and ask for some Oxycodone 20 mg IR (OxyNorm 20 mg IR) while giving him the rundown of what happened in the hospital, would he still prescribe it for me, given that a doctor said that I should go and see my doctor for further pain relief.

This doctor does reckon that 30 mg of codeine sulphate is equivalent to a Momex SR 200 mg tablet mind you....:/

Any help would be appreciated? Thanks Firelighters.

I had endones after widsom teeth surgery, prescribed by the surgeon.. After eating the box a week later I called my surgeon and he suggested I go to my GP, My GP then prescribed a repeat of the endones....

If I were you, see your doctor and ask for something stronger, have you worked out how much oxycodone you need to get the pain relief you require? Also, when I could not get any repeats on the endones I was taking 2 endone (10mg oxycodone), 2 panadeine extra (15mg codeine x2), and 2 nurofen plus (12.8mg codeine x2), perhaps if you run out of luck you may be able to take some codeine on top which may help.

I would however go straight back to the hospital if you don't get any help from your GP.

Also, please do not take my post as medical knowledge, I am just advising you on what I did when I was in major pain and not able to obtain any more endone.

That sucks bro! I got Panadiene Forte for extraction of 4 wisdom teeth and I didn't even get any repeats from a doctor, who advised me to take 8 tablets a day...Worse fucking pain I am in my life ay...Worse than wisdom teeth extraction.

Maybe I'll go to see my doctor tomorrow and get Panadeine Forte + OxyNorm 20 mg...It takes about 40 mg of OxyCodone to have any noticeable effects on me...Hopefully this doctor, who I have a good rapport with be willing to prescribe me some Mogadon 5 mg (1 at bed...didn't get shit all sleep last night due to pain i was in)/OxyNorm 20 mg (Twice to three times daily) and Panadeine Forte (1 every 4 hours daily).

If the medication isn't working, tell your doctor that.
Tell him everything you're feeling, if you can't sleep at night etc.
If the doctor doesn't prescribe you anything more for your pain, then.... Why is that guy a doctor?
Just be honest it should work out good.

Yes, do that... Also, the 2nd time around i went to my GP because I couldn't sleep due to the pain, she gave me stilnox.... FUCK THAT, worst sleeping tablets ever.

Next time I needed sleeping tablets she gave me temazepam.... Better....

But yeah, Mine was an extraction of 4 wisdom teeth, under general anesthetic. When I woke up in recovery there was lots of other oral surgery patients around me, I had a bucket to spit blood in... So did they. I spat at least half a coke can of blood out (150-200ml) within 20mins. Worst shit ever, haha. No one else was losing as much blood as I was.. and my ribs were bruised as fuck (I assume he had to kneel on my chest to extract them :) )

And when I got my tonsils out due to chronic tonsillitis all I got was forte, bummed! They did nothing, so ended up CWE'ing as usual... And No, I don't take opiates recreationally (and didn't at the time too).

I have a few mg of suboxone lying around, for pain killing purposes. that's all.

Subuxone you lucky motherfucker!!! I'd kill for that instead of TC shitty ass drugs!!

Hahah, I didn't get prescribed it, as I said... Not opiate addicted or user. I tried a bit, put me into a nod and the next time I had some (over a month later) i took 3mg, ended up resisting the urge to throw up... the next day at work I threw up and had to go home.... It has a VERY long half life! VERY LONG.... Combined with my STUPID eyeball dose, made for a sick day lol.

Hence Why I've split the rest in a bag and have doses of about 1mg or less!

yeah go to a doctor to get some stronger meds. if they have seen you have had the shit kicked through you, then you should be right.

just out of interest, do you use opiates alot? though 5-10mg oxy wont get you really high, it should give you reasonable pain relief if your opiate naive.

on the wisdom teeth thing, prescribing panadeine forte is just plain cruel. I had to supplement it with nurofen plus and smoke weed, and even then I was still in alot of pain. My girlfriend who is american got given 30 x 10mg lortabs (hydrocodone), and a repeat!

Yeah, My girlfriend had her gallbladder out and was given endones in hospital (or what we assumed to be), and forte when leaving.. pfft.

I found taking 15mg oxy pretty well fucked me up, and I had never taken any opiates recreationally/regularly (apart from a few days on 5-10mg oxy earlier, due to the op)

Good luck mate, perhaps they can give you oxycontin's or something (do we get those?) as I'm sure it's constant pain most of the time? Perhaps the extended release may help there for ya. I wouldn't ask for them though, they will assume drug seeker. (although my doctor knows a little about my history and still prescribed temazepam when I needed it, which lasted me a month @ 10mg x25 tablets.. not bad.

My flat mate got beaten up new years eve walking down Brunswick St and had his collar bone broken in two places.(what's with Bris atm?!) He got morphine in hospital but since then only endone even though he keeps going back to doctors and the hospital to get stronger meds, and that is with broken bones and x rays to prove it so unless you find a particularly sympathetic doc I think that's the strongest you'll get.

When you are born you only have so much tolerance for pain relief. Some people are smart, they save opiates for their intended use and keep the magic for when they are truly in pain. A small number get greedy and use up their tolerance recreationally and when the time comes they have to suck it up and quit moaning on the inter webs.

Sucks but life is like that sometimes.

Some people either don't understand addiction or choose to be ignorant and take a holier than thou attitude and appear to get off on belittling people in all of their internet forum posts.

Sucks but some people must just be born like that.

Some addicts should accept they made the wrong decision and suck it up rather than whining that medical professionals don't want to risk their careers and livelihoods by ignoring strict prescribing guidelines and regulations.

If that was directed at me, I don't know where you're coming from. I have ackowledged the fact that I fucked up (on here and in real life) and I'm taking steps to get out of the hole I dug myself, or "sucking it up" if you want to call it that. Beating opiate addiction is not as simple as flicking a switch, why don't you have a look at some of the other boards on Bluelight other than the social fun and games board that you moderate. You may gain some understanding that most people on Bluelight use drugs, many have struggled with addiction and constantly bashing and putting these people down doesn't help.

It may also help you to understand the fact that there are real people at the other end of the computer, not fictional characters you can constantly degrade and insult just because you're a heartless schadenfreude who's better than everybody else because you have a moderator badge.

If directed at OP, I can't speak for him but it doesn't sound like the case either.

I'm not belittling anyone's struggle with addiction, particularly opiates but this is just a string of identical threads that bitch and moan about health professionals not prescribing exactly what an addict wants. Why would doctor risk his career just because someone has developed a tolerance? It may be hard to believe if all your friends are drug users but the majority of society cope more than well within the recommended prescribing guidelines. There would be far more addiction problems out there if doctors simply followed every "expert drug users" prescription advise.

The idea might work bro, but i also hope you went to the POLICE
to get those 2 fuckin thugs locked up as they should be. Good luck.

I'm on the Doctor Shopper Register:
It's hard to see a doctor because nobody wants to see me and I've been banned from about 6 medical centers and 3 chemists.

This is the perfect time to try either OxyNorm or Dilaudid or I could complain that my back hurts and be a chronic pain patient, because it does after I got the shit kicked out of me.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ so your wanting to get high on it then, rather than for pain relief?

got no idea what those last 6 words mean.....

Status
Not open for further replies.