• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Alone

Halcyon9

Bluelighter
I'm always so alone,
So many friends, but no one to call my own.
No one to hold, no one to love, it almost makes me cry.
Friends ask if I'm ok and I always have to lie.
I know you're out there, somewhere.
It's so frusterating sometimes, it makes me not want to care.
When will I not be alone?
When will I have someone to call my own?
------------------
~*You're attreacted to apperances, but it's someone's personality you end up falling in love with*~

I like your poem very nice and you never know when you will find the person you will love. Keep looking sometimes its right around the corner.
------------------
The more you run over a dead cat the flatter it gets...

THIS POEM IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL INSIDE. I HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS, GUY FRIENDS ESPECIALLY. BUT I HAVE NOT ONE GUY TO CALL MY OWN. I UNDERSTAND.
------------------
I WILL NOT COME OUT...
YOU MUST COME INTO ME.

Cheer up! Dont give up!
All my girlfriends have ended up cheating on me, but that doesnt stop me from looking. You'll find someone!
-Ty
------------------
"Allways look on... the briiight.. siiiide of LIFE!" -Eric Idle

Hi everyone, I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for your compliments, this is only my second time posting on NB<even though I've been reading posts for months.
5Faces-Thats exactly how it is for me, I have all guy friends, except for one other girl. And feel kindhurt sometimes, I only wish I could find a boyfriend as pure and good as one of my guy friends.
Thank you all, again.
------------------
~*You're attreacted to apperances, but it's someone's personality you end up falling in love with*~

There's probley a good one right under your nose, you've just subsided his smell.

Hey this poem actually describes how I feel. This is sad but true.
The Goddess
frown.gif

Great poem! I know the feeling!
To someone else-- Really????
------------------
"Our life is towards happiness"