• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Almost 7 days after a lot of speed and still having trouble living

surge

Bluelighter
Hi guys. I took a lot of speed for 3 days, not a ton of it, max a gram total and it was my first time. Btw almost 7 days passed (6 or 7) since my last day high and I'm still messed up like having anhedonia, but most importantly I have random panic attacks and in general I pass my days in anxiety about everything and the idea of suicide it is not so strange now that I know life could be so horrible for some people every day forever. In the past days I had palpitations, now it is less, but it still there. I took antipsychotics to sleep, now even with them I can't sleep properly because of anxiety. How many days normally amphetamine withdrawal lasts? Usually I'm the opposite.

Last edited:
First, just know that you will be fine, amphetamine rebound can feel emotionally and physically crushing but you will return to normal. Getting worked up and worried about it won't help. The best thing to do is make sure you eat right and get as much sleep as you can, it will pass.

How often do you use amp? Was this your first time at high doses or first time using speed?

First, just know that you will be fine, amphetamine rebound can feel emotionally and physically crushing but you will return to normal. Getting worked up and worried about it won't help. The best thing to do is make sure you eat right and get as much sleep as you can, it will pass.

How often do you use amp? Was this your first time at high doses or first time using speed?
First time using speed, in the past I used dissociatives, psychedelics, empactogens but never stimulants.

First time using speed, in the past I used dissociatives, psychedelics, empactogens but never stimulants.
Been there. To speed up recovery & abolish anxiety, If you're able, I suggest you go for long daily walks. 5+ km The longer the better.
If you haven't tried, and you're feeling hollowed out like that, trust me. This will get you over the hill. Drink water tho

This won't be helpful I know but I have not used amphetamine sulphate since about 2003 and I am still finding living difficult to this day but not because of the speed though.

Plus, IME. from 96, speed is really one of the shittier drugs, except with valium, alcohol and a nice student environment.

As soon as my "peers" accepted I was ready for exstacy I barely ever even though about amphetamines since.

Gotta second falsified's sentiments here. You are going to be totally fine. You will get back to normal both mentally and physically. I remember the first time I ever went on a serious binge on Amphetamines, I was about 16 and I took maybe 180mg of Amphetamine pills in less than 24 hours, which, if you're naive, might as well be blasting off the face of the earth to Mars. I had never felt so fun and fancy free in my life (usually when I got to that point on dope, I was drooling in my chair so, a little different). I didn't really have any idea of what a "come down" was. Nobody really told me what to expect and when the shit wore off, I was ready to fucking kill myself just like you.

I remember sitting in my room, on the verge of crying constantly, knowing that I had permanently fucked myself and that I woiuld never be normal again. I was so close to going to my parents and telling them everything about my life. It took me probably 24 hours or more before I didn't feel like my world was imploding. It's one of those things I can laugh about now, but are totally fucked up as they are happening.

Just know, it will end. It will get better. It is all temporary. Don't freak out my friend, just learn from the experience :)

Yeah then you'll be back to normal in no time, just don't let it get to you.

The amp comedown blues can even take me off guard sometimes, even though i've been a semi regular user for years. There are just those certain binges that leave me feeling lower than I ever thought I could go, but after 1-2 weeks the fog and feelings are completely gone and i'm back to 100%.

I must be one of the only people in the world who doesn't get the psychological symptoms of stimulant withdrawal. I just get bone deep exhausted and can barely fucking get out of my bed to do anything of any use.

But having a schedule helps. Write some stuff you're going to do every day, go for walks, eat proper food, and stay hydrated.

You'll make it.

Truthfully, I've never used stimulants to the point of experiencing withdrawal effects from them. I've only ever been on 2 or maybe 3 day binges. Much like hangovers from Alcohol, I always felt that the comedown from stimulants sort of precluded me from continuing to use them without breaks. I know how badly I've felt after just a couple of days, I honestly hate to think about what it's like getting off of a serious Methamphetamine run :( makes me sad.

Truthfully, I've never used stimulants to the point of experiencing withdrawal effects from them. I've only ever been on 2 or maybe 3 day binges. Much like hangovers from Alcohol, I always felt that the comedown from stimulants sort of precluded me from continuing to use them without breaks. I know how badly I've felt after just a couple of days, I honestly hate to think about what it's like getting off of a serious Methamphetamine run :( makes me sad.
Yeah the problem is that I just took it for 2 days in low doses (no euphoria, pretty annoying) and the third day a total of 700 mg (this time it was good) or something idk. I must be sensitive to side effects and insensitive to good effects. And it is amphetamine not meth, maybe caffeine with meth.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't get mood dysfunction problems after stimulant use, just exhaustion, that means I can sleep, almost continuously for 48 hrs. As long as you get plenty of fluid/water, during short bouts of being awake, everything will be OK.
It also helps if you eat (healthily) during the bouts of wakefulness. My recommendations are either lentil soup, chicken soup or creamed rice pudding, as they go down easily.

You might get insomnia and trouble with concentration and impaired cognitive abilities just genealogy feel not as sharp and less like your self this will return to normal with exercise and normal living I promise you that

Hiii guys. I fully recovered. In the end the speed was very good and I wasn't feeling any good effects and a crazy comedown with paranoia and shit because snorting 150 mg of good speed every hour is too much for me (and most people I think). I snorted 20 mg and wtf I was euphoric with little to no side effects or comedowns. I remember snorting 40 mg the first day and feeling nothing good, maybe that wasn't a good day. I don't know how the world works, but at the moment 20 mg of the same speed makes me very high lol.

Hiii guys. I fully recovered. In the end the speed was very good and I wasn't feeling any good effects and a crazy comedown with paranoia and shit because snorting 150 mg of good speed every hour is too much for me (and most people I think). I snorted 20 mg and wtf I was euphoric with little to no side effects or comedowns. I remember snorting 40 mg the first day and feeling nothing good, maybe that wasn't a good day. I don't know how the world works, but at the moment 20 mg of the same speed makes me very high lol.
If I overdo speed then all the euphoric effects dissappear and I'm left feeling over stimulated waiting for it too end so I do think there is a sweet spot just hard to find with street drugs

Hi guys. I took a lot of speed for 3 days, not a ton of it, max a gram total and it was my first time. Btw almost 7 days passed (6 or 7) since my last day high and I'm still messed up like having anhedonia, but most importantly I have random panic attacks and in general I pass my days in anxiety about everything and the idea of suicide it is not so strange now that I know life could be so horrible for some people every day forever. In the past days I had palpitations, now it is less, but it still there. I took antipsychotics to sleep, now even with them I can't sleep properly because of anxiety. How many days normally amphetamine withdrawal lasts? Usually I'm the opposite.
I was smoking/Iv meth for most of last year with heroin all day every day and when I stopped I lost my mind for at least 10 days and my body is still feeling shitty and malnourished 2 months later