Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

All New Users - Please Read

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
Hi, i'm the moderator of this li'l forum and my job is to keep it running smoothly. This is becoming harder as Bluelight becomes increasingly popular.
So to all new Bluelight Members I have only this to ask:
Please Read the Announcement at the top of the forum called "Please Read - Informal Guidelines for the Australia, NZ, Asia and Everywhere else Forum..." and try and follow the guidelines.
Also Please do a search on any pill you want info on with the searc button located just under the "post new topic" button on the top right corner if you cant see it try scrolling your browser across to the right a bit.
By searching you will quickly get every post that Aus/Asian rollers have made on white mitsi's, green ck's or whatever pills you've just recently discovered.
This will also cut down on repetitive posts asking the same questions. If you post this sort of request you probably won't get answered, not because we are rude bastards here at Bluelight, it's just you get tired of typing the same stuff over and over again.
Keep in mind tho that pill batches change faster than any of us can keep up with and the white mitsi's of today are in now way related to the uber-pills of yesteryear...
With all that in mind have fun on our li'l board and just remember that don't believe everything you read or hear....
plur
johnboy