Alert....foxy passed out in Southeast U.S.A.

Mystryman

Bluelighter
Warning...Foxy Being Passed out As MDMA..!!!

I'm passing this alert on for people in the Southeast U.S.A. Targeted right now in the Tampa, Fl. area.
It's seems that someone or persons are passing out Foxy(5meo-dipt) as Ecstasy(MDMA) in capsule form.
I have been discussing with members of another website I'm involved with and others that they are beginning to surface in the Tampa,Fl. area and are trying to be passed off elsewhere.
No reports have shown up on pillreports yet , but they were first passed on around feb 28th.
here's a discussion thread stating this, but you'll have to login or register to the site to view it.
http://beaniebaby.proboards23.com/index.cgi?board=drugs&action=display&num=1077777559&start=0

For any that don't know Foxy has "ecstasy- like" feeling but can be very bad to people who take overdoses or are sensitive to it.
Here's that information.
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/5meo_dipt/5meo_dipt_basics.shtml

I took it once before not knowing it was foxy in the beige aliens that were around the U.S. in about 2001. I didn't have too bad of a reaction, It was a little above moderate strength high, i didn't like the way the buzz felt, but it was cool. felt a bit uneasy in my stomach as well. This was with taking 2 pills, we all took 1 then an hour later another 1.
My wife rollin2gether got really sick from them and had a very uneasy body feeling from them to the point of not moving on the couch. a friend had to pee every 5mins and felt ok but was uneasy as well. 5 of us total took them and all had varying effects.

So you see if you take too much or aren't ready for this type of high then it might ruin your night. try to test the caps in the southeast U.S.A. before you take them, or just avoid them if you want ecstasy.

Thanks big in part to Cobra93, who broke this story and alerted us first.

Last edited:
Does foxy only come in capsule for something that looks like AMT?
Or does it come in pill form like a regular MDMA pill?
Also will my estacy test kit detect it?

I have heard about this drug foxy before because I read a thread about it once. Why are they producing it, are they trying to purposely pass it off as MDMA to make money or is it just a new drug on the street?

SFLraver...although the end product is your usual looking white powder form, it can also be pressed in pills as I stated in my report it was in a pill form with an alien logo on it. This was in 2001 and the aliens have been notorious for having foxy as its main insert. In your case, as of right now it is being passed out in capsule form but could very well be pressed into pills. As far as it looking like AMT i'm not really sure, but for your safety if you can't test the capsule don't buy it. Hope this helps.

I wonder why people don't just sell these as what they really are. Foxy can be a good high for those that are interested in it, as I have heard many good things about it by those that purposely have taken it. Some people have actively looked for it, too, but won't find it if it is being sold under the name "ecstasy."

I guess they sell it under a name that would sell, since having to explain what Foxy Methoxy is would take too long in a club. But I wonder if it is ever passed off as what it is? Or if the seller even knows? Or at what part of the dealer chain the name and contents become unknown?

Are they calling it beautiful and is it white shit in capsules? It's being sold here as Beautiful, 2C-T-7

lol the synth lords are back!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SYNTH LORDS, BRING REAL LSD BACK TO THE SOUTHEAST USA... atlanta area, tennessee, kentucky, they all need LSD too....

not lsa, and not no bunck that ends up being 15 bux a hit.. the real shit, that costs like 5 a hit, and actually has nice little art work on the nice little blotter hits that actually ARE a hit, thats about 1/4inch by 1/4 inch.. instead of 1/16 by 1/16th shit, i mean, good lord!