View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ALD-52 dilution recommendations

jmm4586

Greenlighter
I am expecting approximately 250 mg of ALD - 52 in the near future. It is coming in powder / crystal form. I am aware that the average dose for this is in the 100-200 ug range. My question is how best I am to dilute this appropriately and place onto blotter paper. Can I just use sterile water or sterile saline and some heat and will it dissolve? Will I need something else instead of sterile water in order to achieve this? If I do need something different (and I do not require heat), than what should I be utilizing? What kind of volume of solution would you say is appropriate? I have access to micropippete and various syringe sizes for volumetric doses but I am just wondering what one thinks is the best way to go about this. Appreciate all responses. Thanks, in advance.

Jeff

About 100 standard size blotters will hold about 2 milimiters of ethyl alcohol solution. A good idea is to add 1 drop of food colouring to the solution before you lay it to see if any hotspots are present after laying your blotters or to see if any of the solution has pooled around the edges. Any areas with darker spots will be more slightly more concentrated.
I have read that ALD-52 is difficult to get into solution and ethyl alcohol is superior over isopropyl alcohol and small amounts of heat and agitation may be required to get it to fully dissolve.
If you put 1mg into 2mil that would leave you with a solution that could lay 100 blotters at 100ug.
Be safe with this...ALD-52 is pretty safe but double and triple check your math when making your solution and do every step over in your mind before you attempt it so you have it carefully laid out.
Good luck!!

Also, I think you will have to use ethyl alcohol over water or saline...i don't think it will go into solution very easily and even with ethyl alcohol it will be difficult .

If you put 1mg into 2ml, that will leave you with aproxx 90 drops of 11,11 ugs each.

Jesus 8(, scary thread. Please research extensively how to do this safely before opening the package and consume quite a few random blotters from different sheets before you offer them to anyone else.

People mention that it is hard to solve in liquid.... did anyone managed to solve it by now besides some vendors?

Is there anything special needed besides a 40% ETH/ H20 solution + Heat + time ?

If you put 1mg into 2ml, that will leave you with aproxx 90 drops of 11,11 ugs each.

While I think this is not allowed, id like to add for harm reduction purposes; out of an eye dropper or similar, 20 drops is 1mL,so that would give 40 drops in 2 mL. that would be 25ug/drop.

but dependent on the width and material of the dropper , your drops/mL may differ.

Jesus 8(, scary thread. Please research extensively how to do this safely before opening the package and consume quite a few random blotters from different sheets before you offer them to anyone else.

Seriously

250mg of crystal ordered and you don't even know the first thing about laying blotter? Holy shiieeettttt. You better do your reading before you even come close to laying.

Don't lay it on a blotter! Put it in a liquid vial that you can control the measurement of!

Don't open it before you know EXACTLY what you're doing.

OMG. I'm getting nervous thinking about this... This is how people end up way too high.