• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Alcohol Extracted Peruvian Torch Dosage - Already Eaten Some Fast Advice Please!

lysergamide

Bluelighter
I spent three weeks doing a Peruvian Torch extraction using 99% isopropyl alcohol and 250g peruvian cuttings(not cactus as was aware this was the parts to go for for mescal) , when evaporated I was left with a crumbly/rocky powder which I have read is mescaline carbonate due to the c02 reaction with the air on alcohol evaporation.

I took around 1/5 of the extracted mescaline via capsules I filled (ended up probably about 12 capsules). Hoping this would be around 50g Peruvian Torch, I normally dose 300ug+ for LSD experiences and am highly versed in the area but not with mescaline. I'm wanting quite a mid-strong experience. Should this be enough or should I redose more now while I've the opportunity?

It's an hour since consumption, I've good feeling about this but slight nausea and the odd slightest hint of headache occasionally. I have not purged but when I burp can taste the cactus faintly.

I know mescaline content varies from cactus but is this impossible to comment on or anyone any suggestions? Thinking of maybe seeing if I purge within next 45 minutes before considering eating more in case I waste it.

Thanks in advance!

Just filled another 5 caps, has been over an hour and nothing overwhelming so figured I'd be ok. See how this goes... :)

It's now past the two hour mark, and while I can feel slight effects they are not very pronounced at all, very slight visuals. So since knowing mescaline PEAK is around 3-4 hours in I have eaten another 5 caps hoping this does the trick. Would say I've eaten around 100g of Peruvian based off what's left off my extraction.

The only way to tell is to have a mg scale. Sorry I couldn't offer any better advice. Different substances have different weights, so "I filled x capsules" doesn't really help.

^^^ not to mention there's no way of knowing how potent the plant material was. And since it was probably highly impure tar a mg scale wouldn't really tell you how much mescaline was I there.

Unless you do an a/b to a pure/semipure powder the only way to gauge potency is to eat it and find out.

Yeah this ended up being a bit of an underdosed experience unfortunately. But sure always next time and still enjoying the subtle effects along with some mxe. The mescal really seemed to shine its effects when i dosed the mxe about 6 hours into the trip and it carried its ways through with very strange subtle effects but bringing a layer of emotion to mxe which was odd due to its normally null headspace.