Alcohol and MDMA

Psilocyte

Bluelighter
I know this is a pretty stupid question and it might be in the wrong forum but....

I just wanted to know from those who've tried it- what happens when you combine alcohol and MDMA? Ive never done it, was thinkin about doing it, but I don't want the effects of the MDMA to be reduced. So what are the effects of just mdma and alcohol in combination?

well i love to drink but only when im coming down from my roll. I find it makes the crash easier to handle.

I drank a couple beers while peaking on a roll before but didnt notice much effect from the alcohol

thanks.. thats basically what I wanted to know cause I plan to do exactly that (drink just a couple beers on the comedown)

100% Pure Agave Tequila and MDMA can be an insane combination, but I like to feel myself blowup before I start the Tequila.

Users report both good and bad when drinking in combo with MDMA. When drinking before during. some people roll harder. Personally, I find I roll less hard, and a lot of the time, end up being a lot more lazy than I would've been otherwise. As far as the come down. most people agree that it's a pretty good combination to take the edge off. However, combining a depressant with an anti-depressant is never a good idea. I've seen a kid wicked ODing because he had drank before he rolled (the pills were fine as everyone else was rollin very good off them, as well as them being tested and coming out clean MDMA)

i drank before i took blue dolphins and blacked out for pretty much the whole first pill. i never black out. it made me feel pretty nauseated as well.

did you write a report on that? i vaguely remember reading that exact thing somewhere...

from my own experience, I have to say that alcohol and MDMA are not compatible drugs. i don't feel their combined effects work out so well, and alcohol can increase the risk of dehydration and generally null the desired effects of E.

as for drinking to ease a comedown, well, i suppose that works much better :)

Drinking while on ecstacy can be dangerous, as both alchohol and mdma tend to cause dehydration, though a few beers on the comedown probably wouldn't be too harmful

Yeah it was in my second blue dolphins report on pillreports.com . Man, that was a crazy night.

If you drink, even on the comedown. You still need to drink water. If you don't, the risk of dehydration and death is very likely. E already makes one dehydrated as does alcohol. Mixing the two just brings it on harder. So drink with caution if you drink and roll.

The only time i ever consider doing this is on the comedown and only when I'm rolling in a setting where I wont be sweating much. My understanding is that the reason ecstasy causes dehydration is that body temperature increases so you sweat and dehydrate that way. MDMA is not diuretic is it?

Anyway I figured that drinking on the comedown in a setting where you arent active cant be that dangerous because most of the dehydration you will experience results from the alcohol. I think like sadisticvices said, it would be very dangerous, but only if i was at a club or soemthign sweating for hours and not drinking any water. Then yeah, it would be real bad

BigCat007 said:
However, combining a depressant with an anti-depressant is never a good idea. I've seen a kid wicked ODing because he had drank before he rolled (the pills were fine as everyone else was rollin very good off them, as well as them being tested and coming out clean MDMA)

saw the same thing happen to a kid just a couple months ago. stupid combination if you ask me.

It wasn't the physical ODing unless he took like an whole lot of rolls in a short time period. Simply drinking and then rolling would simply cause dehyradtion to the point of death if you don't care for it. In the right environment drinking and rolling can be death or it can have no affect. If you ask me, I will never mix anything, pot included, with my alcohol. Alcohol and mind altering drugs don't ever need to be mixed in my body. But eh, That is me. I love the affect of the drug and pay too much to ruin it with alcohol. I have said my peace now.

Depending on setting, sometimes I drink when I roll. I dont personally feel that any harm would ever come from it at all as long as a) you arent being extremely active and b) you drink some water off and on also.
That being said, I prefer not to drink until comedown just because I want every sensation from the roll I can get, and dont want it dulled from alcohol- which I think it does do.

The only time I drink when rolling is when I'm coming down... it takes the edge off really well and can put an otherwise pissed off at the world, ready to kill, worn out cracked out raver, into a very good happy and bubbly mood again... Just make sure you drink lots of fluids.

I have a tendency to get an upset stomach with alcohol alone so I doubt I'll ever mix an active dose of alcohol with a pill...

Surely, even if you were in a proper state, you would feel the intense need for some water if you were really dehydrated?

I drink all the time when I am on E, most of the time not until I have experienced the comeup for a while. Sometimes a little and other times alot. A couple of the girls that do it with us have had times where they can't remember much of what they did, if they drank. They did some crazy shit and were pretty embarrased when we told them. But what the fuck, ya only live once. Peace.